CHAPTER: 17

Chapter 17

Your decision will change the course of your life.

Ryan and Jacob immediately helped me carry the things I would distribute to the children. Since they know what I do for the children, they also want to help as much as they can. We took each of us to where we could see the gathering children who were now looking at us.

Their eyes lit up as they saw the things we were carrying. I can't help but smile because of their various emotions. my world stopped suddenly when I saw Jazure smiling looking at me, now I just noticed that she was dressed in blue, she was smiling as she approached us.

Her hair is loose, even without makeup her face cannot be denied her beauty. Even Ryan and Jacob were stunned by the girl in front of us. She laughed because of the way we looked, I straightened up and sniffed at them so they were humbled by the fake.

The two moved away slightly, giving us time to talk. I was left speechless because of what they did, so I did nothing but talk to Jazure who had been looking at what I would do next. "Are you happy now?" words came out of me.

She smiled at me and said, "More happy than you think." The fun was so obvious in the tone of her voice that I didn't ask.

We looked at Ryan and Jacob who had been talking to the children at the same time. "Are you done? They seem to be hungry." We laughed because the children agreed with what Ryan said that Jazure and I had been bored before.

We looked at each other and shook our heads before going to their place with Ryan and Jacob with the children. We started handing out food cooked by manang again. Ryan, Jacob and Jazure helped us. Jazure smiles as the food is handed to each child who comes to her. I lost sight of Jazure when a child suddenly appeared in front of me and that's when I just stared at him. "Gusto mo ba si ate ganda?" I was surprised by his question, because in shock I immediately shook as he frowned.

I was only looking at the boy when I noticed that he wanted to say something, when he noticed how I looked at him he immediately spoke, "Kuya pogi huwag mo pong pababayaan si ate ganda, pangako mo po sakin na hindi mo siya sasaktan." I was about to speak because I wanted to ask him a lot but he suddenly took the food I was holding that I was going to give to him so I could do nothing but continue what I've doing.

Ryan leaned back in his seat because his back hurt from standing earlier. Jacob and I shook hands with Ryan. Jazure is busy helping the kids to eat, even though I know she's tired too she won't stop, she'll continue that until she finishes it. We just finished handing out the meals, every kid around us was eating, every time I looked at them, I could see who I really was.

Jazure's right, others didn't know me very well, they haven't seen this side of me yet and even if they see me I know the way they look at me will not change. Maybe if anything I wanted to change was the way they met me.

Jacob handed me the gatorade he was holding, and I quickly accepted it. I've been thirsty so I won't refuse what he gave me. I opened it and drank quickly until the thirst I was feeling disappeared. I was in the middle of drinking when our eyes suddenly hit, in shock I almost spilled what I was drinking.

I averted my eyes from her. I feel like I can't drink properly when Jazure is here. She's the only person who looks at me differently so maybe I feel awkward sometimes.

I felt someone sit next to me but I didn't look back because I knew it was Jazure. We are facing Ryan and Jacob who have been eating for a while. I just looked at the two of them like they didn't know what happened. Jazure laughed, I looked at her and she was looking at me exactly. "Are you hungry?" she asked me. I stared at her for a few seconds before shaking.