CHAPTER: 11

Chapter: 11

It's better to wait a long time because that's what success really means.

I was taken to my grandfather's hacienda, extensive and with many plantations. He also has pet horses that they use to climb hills. A smile automatically flashed on my lips when I saw the lone horse Azul. I immediately approached him and caressed his body.

I laughed a little when it suddenly approached me and squealed. I haven't seen him in years, he was small then but now he's big.

Tumingin ako kay lolo na nakangiti habang nakamasid sa amin. Dahan-dahan siyang lumapit sa amin, kita mo ang paika-ika niyang paglalakad dahil sa sakit ng tuhod niya.

Hinawakan niya ang balikat ko kaya agad ko siyang inalalayan, ngumiti siya at tumingin sa aking mga mata. "Alam mo bang ilang taon ka niyang hinintay? Mailap sa amin si azul pero nung nakita ka niya ngayon bigla siyang sumigla." Sabay kaming tumingin kay Azul. Kulay puti ang balahibo nito, kitang kita mo na alagang-alaga siya dito.

"Siguro kailangan ko ng bumawi kay azul," natatawa na sabi ko.

Nagpaalam ako kay lolo na aakyat ako sa kabilang burol para ipasyal si Azul, maraming bulaklak ang lugar na iyon, minsan na rin kaming pumunta doon nung kasama ko pa sila mommy at ngayon magisa na lang ako na aakyat doon para pagmasdan ang mga mayayabong na bulaklak.

I carry my camera now so I'm sure I can take good pictures around there. I couldn't help but smile because of Azul's running speed. I stroked his head and looked straight ahead where we were making our way there.

People rarely come here because it is so far from the town. I slowly got off my ride with Azul. I grabbed the leash and carefully pulled him to go to the place where they put the pet horses.

There are only a few people and they have their own world so I know I can make the most of the in this place quietly. Full of beautiful scenery here, where I turn my gaze to the flowers I see. They come in different colours.

I'm glad because they haven't closed this place until now, it's one of the places we locals used to go to, until now its beauty hasn't changed.

Clouds cover the sun so it's not too hot, it's still fresh here and I can feel the wind blowing on my body. My attention was drawn to the cradle hanging from a big tree. I immediately went there because no one was there.

My body just kept up with the swinging cradle. I could see from my seat the houses below, I'm sure they could see the beautiful view here. It feels good when you go to a place like this, it is true that others say that the true friend of man is nature.

Even if we can't talk to them, we feel light, by simply closing our eyes and shouting at the emptiness while looking up at the emptiness is one of those things that can remove the weight we feel.

I immediately lost my good thoughts when I suddenly noticed two people on the side of the tree near my seat. The woman held the man's hand as if she didn't want to let go of the man's hand.

"You left me here because you chose to live there, I allowed you because that's what you want so please allow me to be with the woman I love--"

"I thought I was the woman you love?" She crouched at the last word she uttered.

The man shook his head and removed the woman's hand from him. "Since you left me, I've lost my feelings. If you value someone, you won't leave him, will you?" It bowed. "Just accept that you will never love me the way I do," When he said that he immediately left the woman.

Napako ang tingin ko sa babae, tumayo pa ito at humarap sa lalaki na ngayo'y nakatalikod na. "I chose to do that because I don't want to hurt you because if I hadn't done that you would feel even more hurt now. I don't regret the decision I made because it will be good for us." This did not stop the man from leaving, she sat down on the grass and hugged her knee.