CHAPTER: 18

Chapter 18

There are things that can't be predicted, there are things that can't be repeated at the beginning, all you can do is wait for the end.

I was quietly reading the summary I had made earlier on my subjects. I looked at my watch when it suddenly rang, at the same time as my watch rang the bell rang too, which signalled our students to go home. Some got up and started to clean up, others putting away the equipment we had used earlier.

Ryan tapped me on my shoulder, I stood up and arranged my bag. We went out of the classroom together. It's Friday so that's how everyone smiles. I haven't seen Jazure for a few days.

I hope she's fine.

There are still students left while chatting with their friends. "Are you looking for jazure?" tanong ni Ryan na halong pang asar.

I lazily look at him. "I bet siya ang dahilan ng pag ngiti mo,'' he smiled as he said that. I didn't listen to the rest of what he said because I quickly went to Jacob who was already away from us. Jacob looked at me, we both turned to Ryan who had been calling Jacob's name.

Jacob and I looked at each other and a smirk flashed on our lips. We ran after Ryan at the same time, Jacob couldn't help but laugh as he looked at Ryan who was standing far away from us.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm always looking for her. I once passed in their classroom, daring to see her. I heard that she had entered but I still could not see her around.

We are now focused on our projects in our various subjects. I slowly lowered the book I was holding to look at Ryan in front of my table, I was just looking at him while he was chewing loudly.

He looked at me and even offered me the cookies he was eating. I shook as I refused so he was turned it away. Next to me is Jacob who is quietly writing a review while listening into his earphone.

It's lunch time, we decided to eat here in the classroom while finishing our unfinished output, today it will also be submitted so we have to rush. Tapos ko na nung nakaraan ang output ko, sinamahan ko lang sila ngayon para narin matapos ko ang iba ko pang projects.

I took the food prepared by manang for me from my bag. I placed the tupperware on top of my desk, the two unable to take their eyes off me. I raised an eyebrow at them.

I looked at their food, meat and frozen food. The three of us haven't touched our meals yet. Ryan was facing me while Jacob was sitting next to me, the three of us were just at the same table.

I removed the lid of the tupperware and pushed slightly in the middle. "Aren't you tired of your dishes?" they couldn't answer my question, they just kept staring at me.

I took my eyes off the two and focused on my food, susubo na sana ako ng makita kong sabay nilang hinihila ang ulam ko na parang pinag aagawan. Tumikhim ako, agad na binitawan ni Ryan ang hawak sa tupperware kaya tuluyan nang nakuha ni Jacob ang ulam, napairap naman si Ryan.

Pinagsaluhan namin ang aming mga pagkain, sarap na sarap pa si Ryan sa gulay na niluto ni Manang. Naging maayos ang aming pagkain, ngayon lang kami nakakain ng ganito sa loob ng classroom, hindi magulo tahimik lang. Natapos na rin kami sa pagkain, nagpapahinga muna kami ngayon.

I stared out the window while gazing at the blue sky. I hope I can fly like a bird, free from the cage.

Dad and I also got along well in our house, I also sometimes see him at home because he always takes care of his businesses. Manang is the only one I spend time with at home, minsan nalulungkot ako dahil hindi na katulad ng dati ang bahay namin na punong puno ng saya.