CHAPTER: 7

Chapter: 7

Discover things with the brain full of curiosity, you will have ideas that will be your path to success.

Ryan and Jacob invited me to go on a field trip, I wouldn't have go but they forced me because they said, it would only happen once. Makakasama namin ang iba't ibang strand sa senior high. May sari-sarili rin kaming bus kung saan ang bawat strand ay nandoon.

I sighed and climbed into the bus. Ryan's smile reached to my ears because I was here with them. I had no emotion while looking out of the bus window, I chose to sit here because the air is fresh and you can see the sights.

This is my first time to join this activity, I have no idea what to do with it. Many were surprised by my presence, even though we were in the back of the seat they could not help but look at our sits. I don't know how many hours I've been listening to music coming from my headphones attached to my ears, I feel relax.

I don't know how many hours we've been travelling but the only one I know is it's long and tedious. I wanted to take my car but they unallowed it.

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt our bus stop, I looked around full of different trees and grew tall. Kanya-kanya na kaming dala ng mga bagahe, unti lang ang dinala ko dahil ilang araw lang naman kami dito sabi ni Mr Cruz, siya ang magbabantay sa amin kasama ng iba pang teacher.

He said we should make the most of this day because next year we will no longer be senior high, we should make the most of being senior high because our journey to college will be more serious and difficult.

One by one we got off the bus, others taking pictures and taking selfies. I can't help but be amazed at this place, I can see that they don't tamper with the forest, they value it like a treasure that can't be surpassed by money.

Nawala ang atensyon ko dito ng bigla akong kalabitin ni jacob, sinenyasan niya ako na magtungo kami sa space kung saan kami gagawa ng tent. Naghahanda na ang iba para gumawa ng sari-sarili nilang nga tent.

Malaki ang tent na kinuha ni Jacob para daw sa aming tatlo ito. Ilang minuto ang ginugol namin sa paggawa ng tent hanggang sa matapos na rin namin ito. They called us Mr Cruz for dinner. We were all just quietly eating and one of us didn't speak, we were with Mr Cruz and the other teacher so others chose to keep quiet.

Pinanood ko lang na gumawa ng bonfire si Ryan, pareho kaming nakaupo sa kahoy ni Jacob habang pinapanood si Ryan. Napilitan lang siya na gumawa ng bonfire dahil sa amin.

The three of us were already sitting in front of the fire dancing to the beat of the wind. Ryan hugged his right body while Jacob put his hand near the fire to keep warm.

Nakatitig lang ako sa apoy. Anunsyo ng mga taga bantay na kailangan na naming matulog kaya ang iba ay pumasok na sa kanya-kanya nilang mga tent. Napaalam muna ako kila Ryan at Jacob na pupunta sa restroom kaya tumango sila.

I quickly found the restroom with the help of the caretaker there. Eventually I also finished and went out. I was slightly taken aback when I heard a woman's voice that seemed to be crying so I stepped over there.

I just found the woman sitting and crouching while still crying. It looked up and there our eyes met again. I don't know why she's crying but I know she's hurt.

Tumigil siya sa pag-iyak at pinunasan ang kanyang pisngi na puno ng luha. "A-Anong ginagawa mo dito?" tanong niya sa akin. Tumayo siya at pinagpag ang pwet niya na narumihan.

"Ba't ka umiiyak?"

Tumigil siya sandali at tumitig sa akin pero mabilis ding umiwas ng tingin. "I'm just scared of the world... "