Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One - Natalie's Pov

"Come on Natalie! The boys will be here any minute," Kylie banged on the bathroom door. "One second!" I reply, puckering my lips to put on lip gloss. I open the door to let Kylie, she pushes me slightly as she makes her way past me.

"You seriously aren't going to wear that are you?" Kylie asked, looking at the dress that was hanging on the bathroom doorknob. "Of course not," I say, even though I totally am going to wear the dress. "You are." She held up the dress, it was one of my favorites. It was made with beautiful baby blue fabric, it had spaghetti straps and a square-like neckline. "Seriously Nat? It's a little... Short."

"I know, it could be a few inches longer, but it looks great on me! Plus I think Lachlan will like it," I say, taking the dress from her hands. She rolls her eyes. "Yeah 'cause every man wants their girlfriend's to be checked out by every guy they pass!"

I turn my back to Kylie, feeling a little weird changing in the same room as her. Slowly, removing my shirt and pants. "And then I'll make them all upset because they'll see us together, wishing that Lachlan was them."

She laughs, sliding into her dress as well, which I could not complain about at all. It was almost as short as mine, it was black and sparkly, and strapless, every guys dream. "At least my boobs aren't spilling out of mine..."

"Hey!"

We spent the next hour painting nails, straightening Kylie's hair, and curling mine, doing make-up. Then another fifteen minutes texting Lachlan, asking if we could paint his nails. He said no, but I think we had him close to saying yes.

"Is that drool I see, Mr. Power?" I tease, smirking deviously. Oh the things I could do to him tonight.

Even though I have Kylie for company, when I hear a knock on the door, I rush to open it, jumping into the arms of Lachlan. He laughs, hugging me, and kisses me. "Alright, well, this is getting weird," Vikk brushes past him, clearly a little weirded out at our intimacy.

I step back, letting Lachlan get a good look at me. His eyes wonder around, He was looking rather star-struck. "Is that drool I see, Mr. Power?" I tease, smirking deviously. Oh the things I could do to him tonight. "No," He wipes his lip, thinking there might actually be drool. "No!" I pull him in by his jacket, kissing him. "Now, Kylie isn't ready yet... So, wait.. I guess."

A half and hour later, I claimed Kylie to be hot enough to go out. I let Kylie go out first, where the boys search through our fridge. "Hey! Pigs! That's our food! And Vikk... You're girlfriend looks rather hot doesn't she?" He turns, with a roll of his eyes of course, and Kylie bounces a little, excited to see what he thinks. His jaw drops, muttering a very quite, "Holy shit." Even Lachlan's eyes widen. I think he's a little shocked, this is definitely not the Kylie I explained to him.

"Good huh?" She poses, giggling at little, and kisses Vikk. A few kisses between them later, Vikk asks, "So, what are we doing?"

"We're going dancing," She replied, bouncing a little. He raised his eyebrows, "Sounds fun. I suppose we are going to a club?"

Lachlan laughs, "All I can see in my mind right now is Vikk dancing... And it's horrible! I can't! Oh my god!" We all just stare at him, not understanding what's so funny. "Let's just go," Vikk suggests, gesturing to the door. Kylie blew out a breath, making her way to the door. I hung back, feeling rather regretful over my outfit now. Kylie smiles, offering her hand to grab. "Come on Natalie, let's have some fun!"

A long car ride later, we enter the club. It was all an overwhelming blur. The bar was right there as soon as you walked in, as well as a few chairs surrounding, which maybe one or two people were sitting in. And the big aha-bang, smack dab in the center was a huge dance floor, covered in dog and colorful strobe lights. Lachlan put his hand on my shoulder, looking around the room, seeking to be intimidated by its toxic energy.