Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen - Natalie's Pov

I wasn't sure how to take the news. My boyfriend just received a love letter from his ex-girlfriend, that I actually thought wasn't that bad of a person. Guess I was wrong. Way wrong.

"It's just a note, right?" He asks, re-reading it once again. "Yeah, just a note for a girl you used to be in love with. If you haven't noticed, you like to go back to those girls that you used to be in love with."

"Damn.." He shakes his head, "You always gotta over think things."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

I feel slightly offended, yet I don't know why. Maybe he was over thinking and felt like blaming me to think too much as well so, he wouldn't feel bad.

"It means, you always have to think all the worst things at once. Or as I see it, you don't trust me. You have it set in your mind that I'm this some kind of bad guy, purposely making wrong decisions just to make you feel bad." His voice rises slightly, and I can tell that he is hurt by his own words. "I really don't want to argue right now, okay?"

"We weren't arguing." He spats.

I kiss him, not for hell of it, but to make him happy. "Why did you do that?"

"Because I love you."

He smiles just before kissing me back. He rests his forehead against mine, "Lets just forget about the note alright." I take his hands in mine and place them on my waist, "Now, I believe there is some unfinished business to take care of.."

"What?" Lachlan raises his eyebrow, but that turns into a growing smirk as he realizes what I meant. "Oh, yes," He gently pushes me onto the bed. His phones rings, but we ignore it. "We do have some unfinished business to take care of." He takes his place on top of me, butterflies dancing around inside my stomach. One of his hands supports himself, while the other runs along my thighs, and then comes up to my stomach, and all the way up to my neck as he kisses it. A quite moan escapes me, but he presses his lips against mine at the early part of it.

He kisses my earlobe, "I like it when you moan." Just when I am getting used to his rhythm, he grinds against me. I couldn't control myself, my air was just taken from me, I could barely even moan, but somehow I did. My fingers dig into his back. "Lachlan." He smirks, "Do you like that?"

As I run my hands up his shirtless torso, the door creaks open, and Lachlan freezes.

I seem to lock down. My hands stay on his chest as it rises and falls quickly, desperately trying to get more air.

"Oh god," Lacey back away. "What did I just walk into?"

Lachlan quickly stands up, and grabs ahold on her arm before she can leave. "I guess we both are a little grossed out aren't we?"

"What, are you talking about?"

"You disturbed me with that note." He snaps.

I still lay on the bed, completely still. I was embarrassed. I felt like I needed to hide myself. And where is the best way to hide? The bathroom. I scramble for my clothes and run to the bathroom, locking myself in there.

I put my ear to the door and listen to them.

"What note?" I breathe out and cross my fingers hoping this really was just a misunderstanding. "Don't try to get out of this! You wrote me a totally unneeded note! You just confessed to basically, being totally obsessed with me."

I wasn't sure if that was all of Lachlan's exact words. There was awkward pauses between the sentences. His voice was raised though, which made it very easy to tell what he was saying.