Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Two - Natalie's Pov

The sun that was coming from the closed blinds warmed the blankets on my bed on the floor. I forgotten what it was like to sleep with him by my side. How his skin is always warm no matter if the room is freezing. How he snores when he sleeps on his back. How he stays awake just to make sure I fall asleep. Tonight was the first time in a while we slept together without actually sleeping together, sexually. We made this bed on the floor just to be comfortable together. We talked all night long. We also, for the first time, talked about our future. I remember it, very well.

And with that, I drifted back asleep on my homemade bed on floor.

5:34 A.M

I lay on my back, swinging my feet over my head so they are touching the floor, my butt sticking up. "What are you doing?"

"Madi showed me, it's a lot of fun. Try it!"

"Stick my butt in the air?"

"No! It like stretches you out! It's like a yoga pose!" He laughs, "I will break." He did not just say that, oh my god, "Lachlan! You aren't a 40 year old man! You are 20, do it now!"

"I'm not doing it!"

"Ugh... Fine."

A few minutes pass of just complete silence, laying there, messing with each other's hands. "Lachlan, what do you think will happen to us when we are older?" He turns to his side, looking straight at me now, "To... Us?"

"Yeah."

"I want to marry you," he says. I felt this warm sensation in my stomach, it gurgled like I was hungry. "Really...?"

He chuckles a little, kissing my hand. "Oh stop it with the heart eyes." I sit up, "Heart eyes!? I wasn't giving you heart eyes?" He laid on his back again. "Natalie," he mumbled, seeming to be a little tired. "Mmm?"

"You're freezing..."

Now that he said something, I was shivering, goosebumps all over my arms and legs. He wrapped something soft and heavy around me, I'm guessing a blanket. I looked up, meeting his eyes. "You should really wear pajama pants... It's winter here, you must be cold all the time."

I looked down at my current clothes. Nike shorts, which are always super short. Bare feet, I am not a fan of wearing socks. And a half-buttoned see-through shirt, my black lace bra clearly visible. He smiled gently at me, rubbing his arms up and down my arms to make me warm again.

"Thanks, Lachlan," My voice sounded soft and weak, it made me shocked. Lately, I've sounded so strong, so confident. "Natalie, would you want to marry me someday?"

Someday.

That's a common word in our relationship. Someday we will date. Someday we will have sex. Someday we will break up. Someday we will get back together.

Someday I will marry him.

"Yes. I'd like that."

We stayed silent for a bit again, there wasn't really much to say. I just kept thinking about what it'd be like to have him as mine, and only mine. "How many kids would you want?"

"Kids? Three maybe four..."

"Three! You're insane! I say two, one boy, one girl."

He laughed. "What?" I watched as he shook his head, this crazy wide smile on his. "I'm just picturing what our kids would look like. A blonde-haired girl with radiant hazel eyes, freckles spread across her cheeks, she would be both book smart and street smart. And the brown-haired little boy with bright blue eyes, big ole nerd glasses, and he'd be a loud, hyperactive, pain in our asses."

"Why does the boy have to be a pain?"

"All boys are... Unless they're boring nerds, and my son will not be a nerd."

"Hey! I was a nerd!" I shout, maybe a little louder than I should have since the whole apartment building is asleep. "A nerd on the outside, but a strong independent girl on the inside."

"I'm independent? Cool!"

Present

A loud bang on my door woke me up, making me jump, actually. "Get up! It's two o'clock!" I sit up, shocked and a little bit mad that I slept for so long. Lachlan appeared to be gone, he wasn't in room at least.

I rub my eyes, standing up, feeling rather dizzy. You'd think for how much I remember from last night, I wouldn't have such a bad hangover.
Vikk is asleep on a chair, that really isn't that comfy. His arms dangling off the side, his head drooping. He's going to have one hell of a neck cramp when he wakes up.

"Rough night?" Kylie asks from the kitchen. I sit down on one of the little chairs we have in the room, "Not really... I just. I just don't even know how I slept in that long. Did Lachlan leave?"

"Yes, he wanted me to tell you that he loves you... And something else, I can't remember." She gets out a bowl and some ramen. "Want some?" I shake my head, I've always thought it was gross. Noodles you make in the microwave in a bowl full of water, then they come out all made and not hard. Many people love it, but me, I find it disgusting. "Do we have any apples left?"

"You can get up and look yourself."

I sigh, standing up to get to the fridge. My phone rings just as I open the door, to see the apples down in the bottom drawer. Part of me is hoping its Lachlan, but I know if all of me hopes that, it will be more disappointing when it isn't. And it isn't Lachlan, it's Madi. I answer it, while getting myself an apple, and washing it off.

"Hey Madi, what's up?" I set the apple down on the counter so I can get a cutting board and a knife to cut it up, but it rolls right off the counter onto the floor. Damn.

"Supernatural is what's up!"

"Okay..." I pick up the apple and set it back on the counter. "You don't understand!" Madi shouts into the phone, I swear I'm deaf. "Castiel is God!"

"Supernatural?" Kylie asks, "I love that show!" I hand her the phone to talk to Madi, since I obviously have no clue what Supernatural really is.

"Oh my gosh great!" I hear Madi through the phone, "Do you ship Destiel?"

"Who...?"

"Dean and Castiel... The angel of the lord? Team Free Will?"

"Who's team free will?"

She sighs, making Kylie make this really confused look that makes me laugh. "Oh my god... What season are you on?"

"Season two..." Kylie says awkwardly. "I'm in season seven! Call me back when you catch up."

Kylie puts the phone done, backing away slowly, "I am very confused." I shake my head, keeping in a laugh. "That's Madi for you... She spoiled Olicity for me last week!"

"Who?"

"You wouldn't understand."

"Oh wait! I know what he said now! I remember!" Kylie shouts, jumping up and down. "Lachlan said, he loves you aaaannnndd, that he had a great time talking to you last night."

(Authors Notes)
The next chapter is going to be like a few months ahead, so be prepared.

Last night I was watching Supernatural and I was texting Kylie about it, sending a few videos here and there because she gets confused on what's going on. And these past few episodes I've been like really mad at Castiel because he was working with Crowley, then to add salt to the wound, he kills B. Zar! And I started crying and Kylie was like "MADI I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW! ARE YOU OKAY?" Thanks Ky for being there for me when Cas decided he wanted to kill everyone.

In other news there has been tons of hate accounts in the teen wolf fandom and I was in one of them and I laughed. It was really funny actually, I made a lot of friends.