Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five
Natalie's Pov

Lachlan adjusts his camera for the 80th time, "Can we just start? I'm getting bored!" He sighs, "It's a process, Natalie, I'm almost done."

"Well, your 'process' needs to go faster!"

"Done... My god you act like I took forever!" He rolls his eyes, and fixes his hair. "It took you a half an hour."

"Okay, so I could've set up a little faster...? Let's just get started."

"Agreed."

He sits next to me, this wide smile on his face that makes me want to laugh. "You look like a dork, fix your-" he interrupts me before I can finish. "Heyo guys it is Lachlan here and welcome back to another vlog, featuring my girlfriend!"

I laugh and wave, "Why are you laughing?" He asks, starting to chuckle a bit as well. "I don't know what to say!"

"I'll do the talking okay?"

"So I asked you guys to send us some questions and wow, we got tons! I picked some of the more popular ones! Shall we begin?" He asks me. I nod, "People now we're dating?"

"Well, no. They know I'm dating someone, but they don't know it's you. I mean, I've seen theories on how Madi is my girlfriend, or Kylie now, since I posted a picture on Instagram with her the other day. But most people think it's you or Madi."

"Oh, cool. First question!"

He looks down at his phone scrolling through his Twitter. "Alright, first question. How long have you known each other?"

"Four years? Five years?" I say, "Yeah. I think four."

"Second question-" I interrupt him this time. "Oh! Can I read it!?"

"Sure..." He hands me his phone. "Oh I like this one! What is your favorite thing you have said to one another?"

"I think my favorite thing that Natalie has said is... I really can't choose, anything that comes out of her mouth is just her inner beauty." I nudge him a little, "Oh stop it... My favorite thing you've said is hi."

"Hi?"

"Yeah! When we first met you said hi with this cute little smile on your face, I will never forget it!"

"Okay," He laughs. "NEXT QUESTION!"

I hold my ear, "Did you really have to scream? That really hurt me ear!" He hugs me. "I'm sorry, it'll be okay. As long as you can still hear me."

"Anyways... What is your favorite thing about each other?"

"Natalie has this really good conscious, and it definitely comes in handy when I'm like 'we should marathon some Netflix all night long.' And Natalie would talk me out of it." I smile, "My favorite thing about Lachlan is how much you can judge him, and he's not at all like how you thought him to be."

"Is that a good thing?" He asks. I kiss his cheek, "Of course it's a good thing!"

About ten questions later, Lachlan had basically abandoned the whole question and answer thing, or he's just scrolling through his Twitter to find a really good one.

"Are you like... Done? I want to answer more!"

He smiles, looking up at me and back to his phone. "Here's a good one!" He exclaims. "It's from this CraftBattleDuty guy, he asks will you marry me?"

I laugh, "What?"

I watch as he gets on one knee and opens a black box that I hadn't even noticed. "Oh you're serious!"

"Oh my god, you're serious. Oh wow," I keep rambling on, not seeming to be able to get my answer out. "I just got so confused, then bam! Wow-"

"Natalie... Is that a yes?"

"Oh!"

She laughs at herself and kisses me, "Of course! Oh my god, wow!" He gives me the ring, "How'd you pay for another one?"

"Well... I had the money, and I figured since I won't be going back to college, I could go to the U.K with you and uh... Are you crying?" He asks me, this cute little smile on his face. "Well, yeah! I'm kinda freaking out right now! I thought you were joking and I was just like haha good joke and you weren't! Isn't that crazy? Oh wow! How does that happen? You must've been preparing for this for days-" He interrupts me.

"I had been wanting to do that for months."

The door downstairs slams loudly downstairs. "What is this tweet saying will you marry me!? Lachlan I swear to god!" Madi rushed up to my room, out of breath. "Did you seriously ask her over Twitter, and are you crying!?"

I laugh, it didn't feel like I was crying, I am just really happy right now. "Yes I'm crying!"

"I didn't ask her over Twitter!"

"Then what did you do!"

He walks over to his camera and turns it off the recording button, showing her that he was recording. "Oh my god! That's so cute, but, really!? You don't consult her best friend before??"

"I asked Preston, and uh... Mitch..."

"But you didn't fucking tell me!?"

"Yeah sorry... I should let you two talk..." He walks out of the room awkwardly.

"Unbelievable, you said yes right?" She sits down where Lachlan had been sitting. "Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know... I'm glad you did though! I'm going to be the maid of honor right?"

"Of course!"

Madi covers her mouth, smiling, "I cannot wait for all that fan fictions and edits that are going to come from this!"

"What? Edits? Fan fiction?"

"Yeah! I get like 1,000 edits of me and Jerome a day! Okay that exaggerating a little, but Lachlan introduced you officially! There's no turning back now."

"From what?"

"From becoming Latalie Jower!"