Chapter Five

(video above reminds of Jerome and Madi)

Chapter Five - Jerome's Pov

I sit with my head in my hands, resting my elbows on my thighs.

It was my fault.

She is dead because of me.

It IS my fault.

Mitch knocks on my open door, "Hey... Adam said you were supposed to re-"

"-Record hunger games, I know."

I hear his footsteps come closer to me and eventually I see his feet. "You alright?"

"Do I look alright?" I reply into my hands. "I can't tell.. Your hands are covering your face." I feel his warm hands touch mine and remove my hands from my face. "No, you do not look alright." He sighs, "What about me do I look alright?"

I look up at his face, looking at every detail.

"Nope, you look terrible."

His brown hair was a ragged mess, and I could say the same for the rest of him. Baggy, blood-shot eyes, slouched shoulders, half zipped hoodie, and no socks. He always wears socks.

He chuckles and sits down next to me on the bed. "Didn't bother caring today either? Does my breath smell?"

"I'm not smelling your breath Mitchell."

He rolls up the sleeves if his hoodie. "Okay then. If your wondering your breath doesn't smell to good. Anyways, how did you sleep?"

I lay on my bed and look at the ceiling. "Fine, you?"

"Considering I keep hallucinating that Madi is still... here, not well."

"I think we all are trying to tell ourselves that." I reply, starting to think about what Madi looked like, her brown hair

that never failed to look bad. Those beautiful brown eyes of hears, I would get lost in them for hours. And her smile... Oh god, her smile was gorgeous. It's a shame she didn't smile a whole bunch, but you knew if she cared about you, she smiled.

She smiled around Mitch.

She smiled around Lachlan.

She even smiled around Preston.

Most of all, she smiled around me. Every time we were together, just the two of us, she smiled and was proud of it, she was confident in her smile.

Mitch clears his throat, snapping me out of my thoughts. "We'll get over her someday." I inhale deeply, "I don't think I want to get over her."

"You do know it wasn't your fault, right?" He asks, leaning back slightly to make sure I was really paying attention.

"I was there too."

"I know, Mitch, but I just wanted to help. All I wanted was-" He interrupts me before I could finish. "-To help, I know. That's what we all wanted."

"How do you think Lachlan is feeling? You know with his whole 'Nobody Cares' speech?" He asks before scratching the back of his neck.

"He only wanted answers." I reply, remembering about the time Madi and I had to drive him to Natalie's because he was in a very bad emotional state. "Answers about what?"

"Himself..."

Natalie's Pov

"What are you doing?" Lachlan asks, hovering over me as I write.

"Writing..."

"What about?"

I put down my pencil and look up at him, "Loving you." He pulls out the dining chair next to mine and sits down next to me. "Can you read it to me?"

"Uhm- I guess."

I look down at the paper of what I had written, and my stomach starts to ache, telling me 'No don't do it!'

Picking up my notebook, I clear my throat, and begin reading aloud. "Loving Lachlan was scary. He liked to go with the flow and live life! I did not know how to live my life and he taught me. He taught me how to be confident in who I am and accept people for who that are, not who you want to them to be. As much as I loved him, he had a really cute best friend."

"Cute?" Lachlan laughs.

"Yes.. Cute!"

"Preston was a nice, sarcastic guy that was always there for me when Lachlan was to hungover too. He kissed me once, I was very offended, but a year later I find myself making out with him in my ex-boyfriends bed and I can't stop the attraction and... Well, Lachlan."

I sigh and put down the notebook, "Preston asked me out and I wanted to know if you were okay with it."

(Authors Notes)

Ooh cliffhanger! What do you think he is going to say?

You should totally check out the video I added up there ^^ or on the side depending on if you are on a mobile device or not! It's a video of my OTP that reminded me of Jerome and Madi..

Would you guys read a teen wolf FanFiction if I written one?