Prologue

"I hate you," I mutter and he hums against my clit. Despite my words, his eyes connect with mine as he smiles ever so breathtakingly.  My lips tilt upwards but a scream leaves them as he suddenly thrusts his tongue inside me.

He works his tongue inside me and I grab his hair and moan in pleasure as his hands on my hips tighten even more. He suddenly removes his tongue making me whimper.

"Whatever floats your boat, Mia Regina." He mutters as he slowly climbs onto the bed and his eyes never leave mine this whole time.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Valentina García is a single mother desperately trying to hide from her past, her dark past. Under this caring and loving mother, there's a queen, a fierce, ruthless, and cold woman who was one of the deadliest people ever.

Circumstances change and she has to go back to her past, take her rightful throne and work with the man who shattered her.

Lorenzo D'amelio is the leader of the Italian mafia, the one who lives his life in regret. Every moment for the past five years was hell for him and now that she's back in his life he couldn't ask for anything more than a second chance.

But many things change in five years, is it too late?

Will Lorenzo have the chance to explain himself in the middle of chaos going on in their life?

Will he get his second chance?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°