Chapter 19

Valentina Gracia

She chuckles in disbelief before pointing her gun at me. I smirk slightly when three other guns point in her direction.

"May? You're the one who killed Mikhail?" She asks looking up and down at me in disbelief. I shudder at the name of Leonid's father.

"He fucking deserved it," Rafael growls.

"You work for Leonid?" I ask calmly and watch as she scrunches her face in disgust.

"I work for myself." She states putting her gun back in her holster. "I am an assassin and my sperm donor works under that asshole, I was called as some sort of war was starting and I had to get someone back to Russia." She says.

"You were going to kidnap Javi and Sienna Layla," I say and her jaw drops.

"Wait none of it makes sense. Y-You're the queen of Europe and apparently the person who tortured Mikhail, why would you do that?" She asks.

"Tortured is an understatement," Francois mumbles making Raf and Anders scoff.

"Are you asking me why would I kill a rapist and a person who traffics women Ly?" I ask raising her eyebrow. I shake my head and look back at the crew. "Anders take her with us after checking her," I say and he nods. "We'll have a chat later Layla. I need time to process this shit." I mumble.

Leaving them there I rush to the cabin and open the door looking around frantically to find my mother and kids. I open all the doors and they were nowhere to be found. My hands sweat in panic and I finally spot a shadow from under the dining table. I sigh in relief when I see my mother having Javier in arms who further has Sienna in his small arms.

"Bebés, Mamá." [Babies, Mom] I breathe out and their heads snap to me. I watch the kid's face which is drowned in tears.

"Mamma." They cry and both of them crawl to me crashing down in my arms. "Estás bien?" [Are you okay?] Javier asks through his sobs tightening his hold on me. I nod my head as words weren't wouldn't form in my mouth. I can't believe I almost lost my kids today.

"Nena, ¿estás bien?" [Babygirl are you okay?] My mother asks and I nod again pulling the kids closer to me.

"Reina," Rafael mumbles behind me and I take a deep breath only to break down again, fuck even the thought of something happening to them breaks my heart. "We need to leave." He says.

"Tell someone to clean the outside mess up," I mutter while getting up with Sienna in my hands and Javier beside me.

We all went back to the mansion to get our things and it took almost three hours to reach the airport because of the small session the other leaders had with the guards while I was in the car with mom and kids.

After getting onto the private jet I carry Sienna in my arms whereas Javi was with Raf they both soon felt exhausted and fell asleep due to all the crying. Placing them both down on a bed me and Raf sigh at the same time.

"Reina." He calls me out hesitantly making me look at him. "I don't think it would be a good idea to tell anyone other than the líderes anything for a while." [Leaders] He says quietly and I nod at him.

"Thank you, Raf. You take some rest and call Juana asking whether she took our flight or not." I say. He pauses making me raise my eyebrow.

"Matteo said that the phones were taken from everyone since Lorenzo didn't want to take any chances." He says and I nod in understanding.