Chapter 38

Valentina Gracia

Arsen was a ruthless cold blooded killer but there is no denying that he was the best host I have ever met. We were staying at his mansion for about five hours discussing our plan and going through it repeatedly so that there won't be any mistakes.

"I guess that's it." Arsen stands up along with the rest of us. Enzo shakes his hand with him holding a cold-blank face just like everyone else in the room.

"Thank you for the stay Arsen." Enzo says genuinely and Arsen nods with a small smirk appearing on his face.

"Your welcome. Let's hope that this time I won't be dealing with broken beds or any other furniture." My cheeks heat up and I bite my lip slightly to control my blank face.

Enzo raises an eyebrow and shakes his head with a small smile as he looks at my heated face. "No promises mate."

Once we return to the room we are staying in I immediately start to strip. The road journey was tiring and all I want now is a long warm bath before we start another road trip for two days.

I walk towards the bathroom as I feel Enzo's eyes all over me. Just before I reach the door I turn back and tip my head towards the door. "Wanna join?" I ask and just like that he stalks towards me hoisting me up so that my legs are wrapped around his waist.

"Hell yeah." He groans as his mouth meets mine. His mouth moves agaisnt mine feverishly as I start to unbutton his shirt.

We both let out a moan when his tongue meets mine. "Fuck baby." He groans as my already wet pussy meets his erection. Once I successfully unbuttoned his shirt I push it off his shoulders feelings his heavy muscles move under my touch.

"Shower." I mumble against his lips and he starts walking towards the shower and holds me with one hand as he turns the shower on. Water flows between us as we kiss like there's no tomorrow.

Once he sets me down he gets off his slacks and boxers. His hair is now slick with water and his piercings glow under the red lightning effect the shower space has. His eyes are predatory as he walks towards me backing me up to the glass wall. He grabs my hips before falling on his knees.

"So fucking wet." He groans as his eyes don't leave my dripping core. "All for me." He growls before latching onto my clit.

"Fuck." I cry out and I clutch his hair as he devours me. His teeth graze my clit as he suddenly thrusts two fingers inside me and throws one of my legs on his shoulder. Looking at me from in between my legs his eyes spark with mischief as he adds another finger in me making my head fall back against the glass.

His every thrust hits my g-spot and soon the shower turns to a space filled with my moans and sounds of slurping from beneath me.

Enzo's tongue does wonders on me and my legs shake as a familiar knot forms in my stomach.

"I'm coming Enzo." I yell as my other leg almost slips but enzo catches it and steadies me.

"Come val." And with I shatter. I don't even have time to recover as my leg is set down and I'm turned so that my whole body is pressed up agaisnt the glass wall. My already hard nipples turn into pebbles as they get into contact with the cold glass. As if sensing their ache Enzo's hand finds my breasts and I throw my head back onto his shoulder.

His both hands cover my breasts as he thrusts into me without a warning. I moan loudly as he pounds into me while whispering how hot I am right now. And how much he wanted to fuck me like this for years we've spent apart. His dirty talks pulls me over the edge and I come again but he doesn't stop fucking me. Instead he pulls out and turns me to face his and thrusts back inside while looking into my eyes.

Everything about this is so sensual, the lighting, his words, the look in his eyes, his whole damn existence. I couldn't help but smash my lips agaisnt his as I meet his thrusts with equal force.

"Oh god." I moan. My body was already sore as hell but still my hands go to his ass pushing him more into me if possible. I am sure that I could feel him in my stomach but I want more. I want everything he is willing to offer.

His hand on my hair tightens as he pulls me closer to his lips. The roughness stings but I fucking love it. "Beg." He says against my lips as his other hand rubs my swollen clit. "Beg if you want to come Val." He groans and I cry in pleasure.

His pounding slows a bit as he doesn't give me what I want. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Please Enzo. Please." I beg.

His face drops to my neck as his teeth sink down in my skin. "Come baby." He whispers and I shatter around him. My body goes limp in his hands for the second time but he doesn't stop fucking me.

His thrusts get sloppier and I know that he is also close. "I'm going to come Val." He groans before pulling out. He strokes himself as I sink to my knees. Without wasting time he thrusts his cock into my mouth and comes Immediately after a few seconds.

Once I swallow every last drop of him, he pulls me up and presses his mouth agaisnt mine. "Good girl." He murmurs softly and I sink into him. My hands go around his neck as we continue to kiss softly under the water.

The kiss was different from the one we had before. When that was filled with lust and need this one is filled with love and feelings we could never describe. "I love you." I murmur agaisnt his lips and the corner of his lips lift as he pulls back. "I love you too." He says kissing on the tattoo on my collarbone.

"Now." He says with a smile that melts my heart. "Let's get you cleaned up." With that he starts rubbing body wash on me. The softness contrasting his earlier rough touch. His words a soft whisper telling me how beautiful I am and how lucky he is to have me.

But that wasn't true, I was the lucky person to meet him, to be his wife and have this connection with an amazing person like him. I've learnt something today, to focus on the positive. Our past might be ugly but at the end of the day it's the beauty that matters and there isn't anything as beautiful as the love we share.

"One day." He starts as he takes my chin in his hand. "One day when everything is over, I'm going to officially make you mine again Val. My person, my women, my wife." He whispers as his eyes held an intensity which rushes to every single inch of my body. "Mia Regina."

"And I'll wait for that day Enzo." I smile as I rise on my toes and connect my lips with his.