Chapter 33

Valentina Gracia

The mansion we are currently staying in was not enough for all the fifteen thousand girls. A group of thousand arrived here while the rest were divided into different police stations and were already being taken care of after some questioning. Once the girls arrived, I saw my past self in them. The relief, the agony of what happened in the past everything was clearer than water.

"Val?" A low voice snaps me out and I turn around to see Enzo standing there. The rage I had when he jumped into the open fire rises and the first thing I do when I reached him is that I get on my toes and wrap my arms around his neck. Asshole did the same thing years ago when he took a bullet for me, if something would have happened to him I would have never forgiven myself.

"You are so fucking crazy." I breathe out as his stiffened form finally gets comfortable and he wraps his arms around my waist. Warmth engulfs me and I press myself more into him. "Jumping an open fire? You lost your mind Enzo. What were you even thinking? Oh, wait that's the problem you weren't thinking-" I stop myself when I tilt back and see Enzo's face. He suddenly starts walking forward with my arms still loosely wrapped around his neck. I stumble back but his hands on my waist hold me steady. His eyes held so many emotions but hunger is the most prominent one. Once my back touches a pillar his hand leaves my waist and comes to the side of my neck trapping me between him and the pillar.

"I really really want to kiss you right now Val. Can I?" He asks looking at my lips.

My period ended this morning and now I couldn't be any more grateful because I want Enzo, to kiss me, to touch me and most importantly to fuck me.

"Yes," I reply and my hands wrap around his neck tighten pulling his head closer to mine. "But I'm still mad at you," I whisper as our lips were inches apart.

"Well, then I should show you how sorry I am." He chuckles lowly and then closes the gap between us. When his lips touch mine electricity breaks in between us. Both of us press harder against each other and I moan when he slips his tongue in between my lips. Five years, five fucking years of staying away from this, resisting this and now I couldn't help but feel complete.

Adrenaline rushes through me when his rock hard dick presses against my thigh. I'm never not forgetting how huge he is down there.

"Jesus christ, Val." He groans against my lips when I moan his name. He taps my thigh telling me to wrap my legs around him. Once I follow, his erection now directly presses against my clit and my head rolls back automatically leaving his lips. He starts walking but I don't care where he is taking me. I bring my head back to his neck as I dig into his skin. His hiss only encourages me to leave more of my marks on him. He's mine.

Enzo carries me to the nearest bedroom and my heart starts hammering in my chest. It's been five years since I had an orgasm and somehow kissing Enzo while grinding on him makes me come to the brink of it. The way he kissed me is raw.

Raw hunger.

Enzo in the bedroom was a fucking beast. No complaints though. I loved it, especially when he makes love to me, every slow and steady stroke, every kiss and every touch showed me his love but tonight? I want him to fuck me. Hard.

My thoughts cut themselves off as my back was slammed into a wall and the door closed with a thud. As soon as our lips detach and my head hits the wall Enzo's lips were on me again as if he couldn't stay away. Because even I couldn't, I felt like I'm going to die if I don't feel his hands on me. If I don't feel his skin on mine.

"Enzo." I breathe out breaking the kiss as his hands glide down on the black tank top to my hips. And it was almost an instinct to push them more into his hips. His dick lines my clothed slit and we both groan at the contact.