Chapter 5: I missed that girl

It was a sunny day and Meiling just wanted a little peace. Today she woke up with a whining Daoming Si that started to ask her what prank was better for Shancai: changing her breakfast with abunch of seaweed or splashing her with a watergun when she would got back home? The ideas continued and Meiling left the house very annoyed and frustrated and she needed to be alone and in silence or else someone will end up in the infirmary.

She got on the rooftop and walked to the blocks that were put next to a wall. Getting closer to them Meiling noticed that something was drawn on the wall. It was a map...the world's map. She recognized Asia, Europe, Africa and America to be drawn. She saw 3 points drawn with red. She looked carefully trying to identify the locations.

"That must be Shanghai..." Meiling said looking at the point that was drawn on Asia. Her eyes then turned towards the closer red point to the first one, in Europe. "That point...is in France." Meiling noticed and suddenly she noticed someone's presence next to her.

"It's Paris." She heard the familiar voice of Huaze Lei and she turned to see him next to her looking at the map. "Do you know the time difference between Shanghai and Paris?" He asked her and Meiling nodded and looked at the map.

"7 hours." Meiling answered and Lei nodded.

"I wish time could fly by faster." Lei said looking at the map. Meiling nodded agreeing with him, but the clenching feeling came to her knowing he was thinking of Jing. To distract herself from the feeling Meiling looked at the third point. She noticed it was in America, and for some reason the placement on the map looked familiar. Her eyes widened in realization.

"Wait....don't tell me that point is..." Meiling said unbelieving while pointing to the third point. 

Lei looked at it smiling and nodded. "It's New York." Lei said smiling turning to her. Meiling gave him a small smile before it turned to a smirk.

"I knew you will miss me! I was right!" Meiling said smiling wide and jumping in enthusiasm like a little kid. Lei just chuckled and looked at her.

"We were having a moment here and you just decided to ruin it." Lei said chuckling. Meiling stopped looking at him as he gave her a pout. Meiling pouted too and came closer to him.

"I'm sowy." Meiling said in a baby voice while doing her puppy eyes coming closer to him. Lei noticed the closer between them and a blush crept on his cheeks. He couldn't take his eyes off her big dark brown eyes, they were too adorable. So without thinking he did what he felt.

He put his hand on her face and pushed her away...

"Hey! Be careful. You were about to take my eyes out." Meiling groaned while massaging her nose. 

"Oh please, stop acting like you are hurt." Lei said rolling his eyes.

"How dare you. I tend to inform you mister I am very hurt." Meiling said folding her arms. "And because you don't believe me I'm not gonna talk to you." Meiling said and turned around back facing Lei.

"Ming you are not serious." Lei said using the nickname he and Jing gave her. Meiling just stood silent and Lei rolled his eyes and walked closer to her. He then put his arms around her shoulders and hugged her. Meiling looked at him with a blanc expression on her face. When they looked at each other Meiling raised her eyebrow at him expecting him to say something.

"I'm sowy..." Lei said using his baby voice, but Meiling kept her guard up.

"And?" Meiling asked looking straight ahead.

"And I was a jelk." Lei continued with his baby voice.

"And?" Meiling continued enjoying the situation.