Chapter 34: Please...just trust me

So, news flash, the guy Meiling thought was the boss, wasn't really the boss. And another interesting thing, she was taken out by a freshman, that wasn't a freshman anymore, at the Mingde University.

Long story short, the girls were kidnapped by a gang. Why? Well, the sweet and gentle Daoming Si, happened to break the boss's leg and now the man won't be able to walk properly anymore. The gang explained that they just planned to kidnap only Daoming Si's girlfriend, but they found kidnapping Meiling, aka Ah Si's sister, as a bonus.

Meiling always used to find pride in her family's name, but right now she would have given anything to not be a Daoming. If she was going to survive this, she was going to teach some manners to her brother and make him such an example to the high society that even her mother will fall on her back when she will see him.

"Don't touch me!" Shancai yelled as a man grabbed her coat. Another man kicked her with his feet and made her chair fall.

"Take your hands off her!" Meiling yelled angry and suddenly she was slapped by the man she kicked in the knee.

"Watch it!" The man that pulled Shancai of her coat warned.

"If not for Shunping, we would have beaten you up just like this piece of shit." The boss said nodding in Meiling's direction. Shancai's eyes traveled to the beaten up face of the older girl that was still tied up to the chair.

"At least I'm able to walk right on my two feet." Meiling chuckled while giving them an arrogant smirk. In a second she was slapped across her face by the boss. She chuckled and turned to the man in front of her. "It's this the best you've got? I've got harder punches from girls that were barely 10 years old." Meiling taunted smirking and in a second she was punched in the jaw.

The boss was panting angry. "Is this good enough?" He chuckled as he saw Meiling's head hanging in one side. His smile disappeared once he heard the girl from the chair laughing.

She then turned with an amused expression to look at him. Her cheek was badly bruised, her lip was busted, and yet she looked like she was at the best comedy show she has ever seen.

"Now I get why it was so easy for me and my brother to beat you and your men up. If you are their boss, it's inevitable for the rest of the group to be weak." Meiling said smirking.

"What is it with the people from your family?" The boss said as he grabbed Meiling from the collar of her shirt.

The girl shrugged as if the answer was the simplest thing in the world. "We can take a punch, and we can give it much harder. Beside, we can also run, and play basketball, or football. You should try it too. Oh wait..." Meiling said as if she was surprised. "You can't." She continued as a sly smirk appeared once again on her face.

Shancai was looking horrified at the interaction between the Daoming girl and the gang boss. 'What is it with the people from the Daoming family and their habit to laugh in the danger's face?' Was what Shancai thought. For sure, she saw Daoming Si act all crazy and angry, but seeing Meiling taking all those punches, and laughing at each of them after being clearly injured, was a thing Shancai couldn't understand. At this moment she was wondering who was stronger in the family? She saw Zhuang's strength, she saw what Daoming Si could do too, but what Meiling can handle, and what she could do, she was really wondering who would win if the three Daoming heirs were to fight each other.

"Aren't you something? Should I broadcast you two crying live to Daoming Si?" The boss asked the girls .

"You will never see us cry." Shancai said angry. She didn't know where that confidence came from, but seeing Meiling so though, taking the punches with a smile on her face, somehow gave some hope and strength to the freshman.