Chapater 19: The damage is already done

The next day Meiling, Si, Meizuo and Ximen were sitting on the stairs in campus. Ximen and Meizuo were talking, Meiling was writing some notes for her course and Si was just staying. Soon Lei and Shancai walked closer to them.

"Lei." Meizuo said smiling. The Doaming siblings looked in the direction of the new comers glaring at them.

"Who said you could talk with him?" Si asked his friend.

"Ah Si, how long are you going to keep this up?" Ximen asked frustrated with the boy's behavior and stubborness.

"Yeah, Ah Si. Stop with the grudge. We can't just disband F4 like this." Meizuo said worried.

"Shancai!" Quinche yelled as he came towards his friend. "Shancai, I brought some bananas from home." Quinche said happily but when he noticed the tension around him he started to get worried. "What's wrong?" He asked but no one answered. "I didn't bring extra for you guys." Quinche said hiding his bag.

"Who said the F4 is disbanding?" Si asked his friends and then he looked at Lei. "He will be the new F4 member." Si said pointing to Quinche as he looked at Lei.

"What?" Meizuo asked shocked.

"Shancai...did you heard what Si just said? I'm going to be part of F4." Quinche said happily.

"Also, you are forbidden to talk to them." Si said sternly.

"That's impossible. Shancai is my best friend. She's a friend of F4 too, right?" Quinche asked cheerful. Nobody said anything, as Si stood up and walked towards Lei.

"Ah Si! How can you be so heartless?" Ximen asked angry.

"What? I am going to do everything I can to make them suffer. That's what they get for hurting me." Si said looking down at Lei and Shancai.

"Ah Si, if you go on like this, our friendship will go up in smoke." Meizuo warned trying to convince him.

"I couldn't careless. What kind of friendship is this? Since no one cares, let's just disband." Si said simply.

"Ah Si! Are you done? I'm disappointed in you." Ximen said angry.

"You people have made me more disappointed." Si yelled back.

"Stop it guys. The friendship between the four of us along with Meiling should outweight everything! Why has it come to this?" Meizuo asked angry.

"Why? Is it my fault?" Si asked his friends and then turned to Lei. "It's your fault, Lei." Si concluded.

"Ah Si, just deal with me alone." Lei said serious.

"Very well. I will." Si said and started to walk away.

"Wait." Shancai called. Si stopped and she walked in front of him. "I'll say two things and then I'll go." Shancai said confident.

"You have one left." Si said not even sparing her a glance.

"What happened is my fault. It's fine if you won't forgive me, but I will still apologize." Shancai said and then she bowed her head. When Shancai raised her head, Si was looking at her. "I will take responsibility. But you and Huaze Lei have been friends since childhood. I hope you won't give up on your friendship because of me." Shancai pleaded.

"You were bullied many times, but you never backed down. Yet you're apologizing to me because of him. Do you care that much about him?!" Si asked angry. "Fine." Si said calming down as his eyes got a little teary. "You want to take responsibility?" Si asked.

"Yes." Shancai confirmed. "As long as you let Lei go." Shancai continued.

"Doaming Si. If you want to punish someone, punish me." Lei said and Si turned to Lei.