Chapter 7: They are not at her level

Meiling was frowning as she was staying with her arms folded and her foot tapping angry while the butlers were putting the luggages in the two cars. Why you may ask? Simple. Daoming Si decided to change the destination of their holiday from Hawaii to Sanya. Why? She didn't know and he wouldn't tell her but she thinks this has something to do with her brother absence for half the day the day before.

"Oh stop the pouting Meili. It's holiday." Ximen said trying to cheer her up.

"Come on Meili, it's not that bad. At least we will have a great holiday together and we will have fun." Meizuo said smiling.

"But it's not in Hawaii. " Meiling said and the guys sighed.

"Will you stop complaining? I already set the destination, and we are going to Sanya you like it or not." Daoming Si said having enough of his sister attitude.

"Ah Si, you never told us why did you change the destination." Meizuo said.

"That's what I was trying to get from him all morning. He wouldn't say a word or a reason why the change of mind." Meiling said angry.

"It doesn't matter the reason. I decided to go to Sanya and we will go to Sanya." Daoming Si said and the others just rolled their eyes at him.

"Guys, let's not fight. It's holiday. We should have fun." Jing said smiling.

"Jing is right. Come on Meiling, turn that frown upside down and let's go." Meizuo said and after seeing the faces around her Meiling sighed and nodded.

"Good. Let's divide. I am driving." Daoming Si said taking some keys until his sister stopped him and taking the keys from his hand.

"If you think that you can change our holiday destination and then drive MY car while I'M pissed at you then you are terribly wrong mister." Meiling said glaring at her brother.

"Oh come on Meili." Si whined.

"If you want that much to drive then drive your car." Meiling said sternly.

"You know I can't. It's in service." Daoming Si complained.

"Not my problem." Meiling said.

"Fine. Then I'm staying in the front seat." Daoming Si said.

"Who said you are coming in my car in the first place?" Meiling asked raising an eyebrow while folding her arms. Si looked surprised and confused at his sister. "You are going with Ximen." Meiling said.

"But Ximen drives like a grandma!" Si said and then he turned to his friend. "No offence!" Daoming Si said while showing his hands in surrender.

"If you don't like to go with Ximen and the boys fine, then you will be just fine walking to Sanya. You should arrive there by the time we are preparing to head back." Meiling said smirking.

Si glared at his sister that was just smirking at him. The two were keeping eye contact no one wanting to back down until Si sighed. "Fine. I am going with Ximen." Ah Si said and Meiling smiled in victory. She stepped a few stair steps and petted her brother's head softly.

"Good boy." Meiling said and then she walked past him as she walked to her car. "Jing you coming?" Meiling asked as she opened the driver's door. The older girl nodded and opened the door of the front passenger as the two entered in the car. Meiling put her glass on and started the music as the engine was turned on and the car started to move.

The boys got in the car too and started after the girls. As they were driving the boys drove past the girls and while the cars were side by side the four did some weird faces making the chuckle. Feeling at ease and at peace Jing decided that maybe the two could finally solve what happened the day before. So she stopped the music and looked at her best friend she considered to be her little sister.