Chapter 43: I wish I can take all your pain away

Ximen, Meizou, Lei and Meiling were in the living room of the Daoming mansion. The boys finally got to spend some time with their girl best friend since the announcement of the engagement came out. 

"And I won. Again." Meiling said, a proud smirk resting on her lips as she looked at the boys.

"You know, sometimes I regret teaching you all those tricks." Ximen said as the boys chuckled.

"Well, maybe you should create new ones, or at least use them against me. I used that strategy at every game." Meiling suggested.

"Well, no one has such a strategic mind as Daoming Meiling." Lei complimented while ruffling her head. Meiling giggled and put his hand away.

"Those are just excuses and you know that." Meiling said smirking while looking at Lei. The violinist just rolled his eyes at her comment.

"Whatever. Let's play another game. And if one of us wins, you get to do something for us." Lei proposed and Meiling's smirked.

"Game on suckers. But if I win, you will dress up in ballerinas and dance for me." She said while reaching his hand out to seal the deal.

"Deal." Lei said shaking her hand.

"Hell nah. I'm out of here." Meizou said as he got up.

"What? why?" Lei asked confused.

"Because it's Mei! I know we will lose! And I know she will record us!" Meizou said pointing to the girl with a devilish smirk on her face.

"I agree with Meizou. I don't want to make myself a laughingstock at school." Ximen said as he folded his arms.

"Oh guys...are you scared?" Meiling asked and seeing how neither of them answered she started to make like a chicken.

"What are you doing?" Ximen asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry. I don't talk the chicken language!" Meiling said continuing to make as a chicken.

"We are not chickens." Meizou said sternly while Meiling just continued.

"Sorry. I don't understand you. Lei do you understand these chickens?" Meiling asked turning to the violinist. Lei looked at his friend and even though they gave him looks that were telling him not to do it, an amused smile appeared on his face as he turned to Meiling.

"No, Ming. I guess we can't talk with these chickens in front of us." Lei said and after that he and Meiling turned to the other two boys and imitated chickens.

"You know what? Game on. Nobody makes me a chicken." Meizou said irritated as he took the cards. He then turned to Ximen who looked back at him and then at the other two.

"You know what? Fuck it. Besides, I heard I am graceful dancer." Ximen said as he took his spot. Meiling and Lei looked at each other smirking and high fived with victorious smirks on their faces.

"I think I should prepare the tutus." Meiling said as she took her cards.

"Don't be so sure of yourself." Meizou commented as he and the others took their cards.

Right when they were about to start the game they heard the front door opening and a loud thud when it closed. The group's curiosity was soon answered when Ah Si walked past them, soaked, with an angry expression on his face. They turned toward each other with worried expressions, but Meiling just kept on looking at the corridor her brother just walked by. 

"What do you think it happened?" Ximen asked curious and worried for his friend.

"It seems like he has some struggles in the love department." Lei said and the other two looked at the violinist.