Chapter 11: Take care of his heart

Meiling was walking in the dance room when she noticed an old man making Shancai's best friend uncomfortable. She hated that kind of men sod7 she decided she has to do something abohim. Just when she was about to approach them Ximen interfered. 

"I will clean it for you." Ximen said taking the handkerchief and starting to wipe the suit. "But your suit is flimsy. The texture is terrible. You should just toss it." Ximen said and Meiling smirked at the shocked expression on the man's face. She recognized him, being one of the people that wanted her and Si to say good words about him and his company right before they entered in the party.

"What an uneducated boy. You must have brought so much shame over your family's name with this attitude." The man said.

"Mr. Zhao." Meiling said as the other looked at her. 

"Miss Meiling. Did you thought about what we talked earlier?" The man asked hope showing in his eyes.

"I thought and I don't think my mom and our family's company needs a man with such lack of manners." Meiling said and the man looked shocked.

"What? But he-" He wanted to say but got cut.

"My friend here was just giving you an advise about fashion and suits from man to man. Besides, making a woman uncomfortable is not the behavior my mother's company need from a business partner." Meiling said with a serious expression.

"But she was the one-" The man was trying to say.

"You are a grown up man. You should handle this kind of situations better. Now please, leave us alone." Meiling said calmly but her eyes were cold and scolding. The man started to mumble something but he walked away.

"Thank for the save, Meili." Ximen said smirking.

"No problem Xi." Meiling said winking.

"Meiling, Ximen thank you. I don't know what would have happened." Xiaoyou said smiling.

"No problem. Glad we could help Miss Milk Tea." Ximen said smiling. 

"You remember me?" Xiaoyou asked surprised.

"You are cute. Of course I remember you." Ximen said smiling and Meiling looked at the two smiling. She knew this girl was a good one for Ximen, but the boy was too blind to see it. Maybe in time. "Are you free later?" The girl was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard  her friend asking her.

"What?" Xiaoyou asked confused.

"I'm a tea expert. Maybe later we can-" Ximen was suddenly cut off by a girl Meiling didn't want to see.

"What do you want?" Shancai asked, her guard up.

"We are in public. What can I do?" Ximen asked annoyed.

"Don't talk to him. If you talk to him, you will get pregnant." Shancai warned.

"Hey, I am very careful, ok?" Ximen said offended.

"Besides, I think Xiaoyou is old enough to make her own decisions and talk to who she please." Meiling said, her arms folded and her expression serious. Shancai looked from the older girl at Ximen and then at Xiaoyou. She took her friend's hand and wanted to leave when Meiling grabbed her wrist hard, making the younger girl stop in her tracks.

"Didn't your parents taught you manners?" Meiling asked angry and Shancai gulped. "Your best friend was harassed minutes ago and if it wasn't for my friend here she would have been a laughing joke for everyone in this room. And instead of thanking him what are you doing? Accusing him that he might try to rape your friend just because they were talking to each other." Meiling said and Shancai looked at Ximen and then at the ground in shame.