Chapter 9: I love you brother

Meiling was walking around the University searching for her brother. The butler informed her that Si woke up early this morning and he was acting strange.

By the way that sounds, Meiling knew nothing good could work out of it. And her speculation was soon proved right as she saw her brother between two of their friends laughing.

"Hey. Did you see her face? She was so mad." Si said amused. His friends looked at him and then back at his feet.

"You woke us up early for this?" Ximen asked.

"Daoming Si, what is that chicken brain of yours planning?" Meiling called as she walked towards them. When she saw the shoes that her brother was wearing her eyes widened. "And I got my answer. Who's shoes are those?" Meiling asked curious.

"Of one and only Dong Shancai." Meizuo informed.

"You should have seen her face Meili. She was so mad." Si started to laugh and his sister groaned.

"I told you before, if you want to truly get her attention talk to her like a normal person. Now she will think you are a weirdo that likes to wear cut shoes." Meiling said.

"And I told you I don't like her!" Daoming Si said and Meiling rolled her eyes.

"Unbelievable. You are not in the school for like half an hour and you are already causing troubles." Meiling said.

"We should really think about the reasons why we are friends with someone as immature as you aside from the fact you are Meili's brother." Meizuo said.

"Don't worry. This is only the first part of my plan." Si said smiling.

"You have a plan?" Ximen asked.

"Of course I do. First I am gonna seduce her, then I am going to play around with her and I am going to dump her. She will be so sad, that nobody up there or down here would be able to help her." Daoming Si said smirking.

"Ah Si, seriously now, how many of my dramas have you been watching?" Meiling asked frustrated.

"Not even one. Why do you ask?" Ah Si asked confused.

"Because this plan of yours sounds like one of those cliche bad boy-nerd girl romance. The guy makes a bet with his friends that he can get the girl, they start to spend tine together, he falls in love, wants to give up on the bet and right when things are good and at peace the girl finds out about the bet and the only broke heart in this story is the one of the boy." Meiling explained and her brother scoffed.

"I'm not going to fall for her." Daoming Si said.

"That's what the boy would say..." Meiling said and Si just groaned and walked away frustrated. Meizuo and Ximen followed her lead as Daoming Si was yelling after him to get him his shoes.

~~~

The four were sitting at a table in the cafeteria. Meizuo, Ximen and Meiling were eating while Si was looking on his phone.

"What is he looking on his phone?" Ximen asked curious. Meiling looked beside her to see her brother's phone screen and giggled at what he was looking at.

"He is checking Shancai's photos on her profile." Meiling explained and the boys smirked.

"I think this time Si has really fell in love with her." Ximen whispered and Meizuo and Meiling chuckled.

"As long as I got to see my brother's smile more often, I agree with their future relationship." Meiling declared smiling looking at her brother to see a boyish smile plastered on his face. Suddenly two girls came to their table.