Chapter 23: "She's as stubborn as Ming." "I'll take that as a compliment."

As the music stopped the teacher clapped her hands admiring her students.

"Great job everybody. Now, grab your things and get out of here. You have the rest of the day for yourself for such a good practice." The teacher said proudly as the students smiled wide and cheered.

Meiling made her way to the woman and cleared her throat getting her attention. "Meiling. Something wrong?" The teacher asked as the girl shook her head.

"No. I just wanted to say that F4 are going to come to my performance." Meiling announced and the teacher nodded.

"About that. The director of the art section heard about your performance and decided for you to have a performance in front of all the students in the art body." The teacher said smiling wide as Meiling stayed frozen and in shock looking at the woman. "Are you...not happy about this?" The teacher asked worried noticing the girl's expression.

"No no. Not at all. I am just surprised a little. It's an honor to dance in front of so many people." Meiling said smiling kindly and the woman smiled pleased with the girl's answer.

"Very well then. The date is still the same." The teacher said and Meiling nodded as she took her things. "Good luck!" The teacher cheered and Meiling giggled.

"Thank you. Bye Madame." Meiling said as she waved with a smile on her face. But when she was outside the building a worried expression took over.

"In front of the whole art body? That means in front of all the students that study art, along with the teachers. And who knows how many students from other majors will be there too." Meiling started to say to herself as she was walking. "I was planning to show just a small dance but if I am  dancing in front of so many people then I have to come with something better." Meiling said worried as walked in the business building to her locker. She got what she wanted and closed her locker banging her head gently against it. "This is a disaster..." Meiling groaned as she rested her head against the locker.

"What is a disaster?" A voice asked and Meiling looked at the source to find Xiuying smiling.

"Xixi! I am doomed. I am so doomed." Meiling said as she throwed herself in her friend's arms.

"Hey hey hey. Easy. What happened?" Xiuying asked a little amused at her friend's dramatic behavior.

Meiling pulled from the hug and sighed. "I talked with the ballet teacher. And my performance that was supposed to be in front of my class is going to be in front of the whole art body. Which means all the art students and teachers are going to be there. And maybe even some business students. My brother and my friends and you are going to be there too!" Meiling rambled worried.

"And where is the problem? You had danced in front of huge crowds before. What's the difference?" Xiuying asked confused tilting her head to the side a little.

"The problem is that it's one thing to dance in front of a class with a choreography you invented, and it's another level dancing in front of art university teachers." Meiling explained.

"Oh." Xiuying said not knowing how to respond to the information she got.

"That's it. I'm doomed. There is going to be dishonor on my name, dishonor on my brother, dishonor on my sister, dishonor on my mother. I am screwed. I am so screwed." Meiling started to complain as she started to pull her hair out of frustration.

"Can't you like dance the black swan choreography? It's kind of the dance that made you so known." Xiuying suggested and Meiling shook her head.

"Because I am so known for that role I can't dance it. People will start to believe that is the only role I can play." Meiling explained and Xiuying nodded. "I have to come with a better dance. But the performance is in a week! Aaaaah! There is not enough time! And I have to search for a choreography and then learn it. And make it perfect." Meiling started to ramble again and Xiuying sighed.