Chapter 10: You are irreplaceable

The next day Meiling decided she was too pissed with Lei and Shancai and decided to avoid them as much as possible. F4 were in the Bridge room relaxing as they waited for their classes.

"Lei, I think Jing came back this time for you." Ximen said and that stopped Si and Lei from what they were doing. Si looked at his friend that stopped cleaning his violin just to smile a little at the thought.

"Really?" The boy asked as he pretended to be surprised.

"When are you going to tell her how you feel?" Meizuo asked curious.

"I am thinking about it." Was the only answer the guy said as he resumed cleaning his violin. Si frowned, a flash of his sister having her heart broken appeared in front of his eyes, making Si's blood boil from anger. To ease the anger he started to play with the cards, but the guys noticed.

"Si, what happened to your hand? Did you hit Shancai?" Meizuo asked.

"Did you hit a wall?" Ximen asked teasingly.

Si stood up from where he was siting and started to walk to the exit while glaring at Lei. "I am going to class." He said and walked out.

"Do you think he put Shancai in the hospital?" Meizuo asked.

"Si is impulsive, but I don't think he would ever hurt a girl that way. Especially when Meiling is home." Ximen said and the boys nodded.

"He even looks calmer than yesterday. I think Meili succeeded in calming him down a little." Meizuo said and Ximen smiled. Lei stopped cleaning the violin again at the mention of the girl.

"Talking about Ming, have you seen her around?" Lei asked curious and the two other boys looked at each other, smirked and looked back at their friend.

"Why? Do you miss her?" Ximen asked.

"No, it's just strange...Ming would always come with us, or at least come and greet all of us with a big smile before lessons. I just think maybe she is not feeling well, or something happened." Lei said with furrowed eyes as he looked at his violin.

"Lei...something happened yesterday...that angered both Ah Si and Meiling..." Meizuo said and Lei looked at both of them.

"Si made a whole crisis and run out of the cafeteria...Meiling on the other hand handled it in a diplomatic way, but from how she looked she was not far away from her brother." Ximen explained and that made Lei even more worried about his friend.

"We tried to talk with her and see how she is doing, the only things she said were: Don't worry about me, I just need some time to calm myself down. And about Si, don't worry I will handle him too." Meizuo said.

"She is not well, yet she tries to calm her brother down. She needs our help too." Lei said as he stood up.

"Lei...you know Meili....when she is angry she is going to lash out at somebody. She will say things she doesn't mean or say a cruel truth that will make her very guilty later. She doesn't want to hurt anyone when she is hurt. Give her some time, besides she will most likely use this anger in her ballet practice." Ximen explained and Lei looked at his violin.

"Me playing the violin or the piano always calmed her. Maybe I could just play for her." Lei suggested as he tried to take a step.

"NO!" The two boys stood up to stop the other boy as he looked at his friends weirdly.

"Ok, you have two minutes to explain me what is wrong with Meiling, or I swear I am going to do something that maybe all of us will regret later." Lei said folding his arms. The other two boys looked at each other and then sighed, not wanting more drama than already was.