Bio/ Revenant Squad

So I decided to give the bio early on to let you all have an idea of what to expect from your character and your squad mates.

(Y/n) (L/n):

Yes, you look like Galen Marek, aka Starkiller in this story

Yes, you look like Galen Marek, aka Starkiller in this story. He's actually my favorite character with how powerful and destructive he can be to his enemies, and with how his story is revolved around losing everything to be trapped in darkness, only to be rescued by light later on, which is a main element in this story

Personality: Realistic, cold, loyal to a fault to his friends, dangerously vicious to his enemies, introverted mostly, brave, understanding, secretly emotionally vulnerable

Likes: His squad, the Alliance, Jedi, his new Remnant friends, fighting the Empire, his astromech droid 

Dislikes: The Empire, slavery, arrogant incompetence, high-class people, foolish 'idealistic' fairytale-like heroism

Powers: Force push, force throw, sometimes force choke (when he's pushed too far), saber throw, force jump, force sight, force heal, force repulse (you may not have Starkiller's lightning, but you have something better), able to feel emotions of others, sometimes able to sense others intentions.

Skills: good lightsaber fighter but only when necessary, calm and cunning leader to help keep situations under control, good piloting skills, 

History: During the Clone Wars, (Y/n) was only seven years old and already a padawan, due to his unnatural healing abilities, being able to use force heal on an unnatural level to cure almost any disease and heal almost any type of wound. This caused him to enter the Clone Wars as a battlefield medic, something his master was perfectly fine with if it meant it would keep him away from the fighting. Tragedy struck, however, when order 66 came down. After the clones gunned down his master, (Y/n) was forced to flee in anguish and betrayal from what had happened, only to let those feelings turn into bitterness and rage after seeing the majority of the galaxy accept Palpatine's lies and not only accept the new Galactic Empire, but also talking negatively about the contributions the Jedi made during the war, seeing them as ungrateful and willing fascists, unconsciously drawing close to the dark side of the force. After a year on his own in the outer rim, he came to terms with himself after realizing the dark side was trying to trick him like it tricked the galaxy, (Y/n) set out as a freelance freedom fighter to try and make a difference in the galaxy, not caring if it meant his death since he didn't have much to live for. Over time on his journey, he met the people that would eventually become his new squad, Revenant squad. Three years later, they discovered and recruited by the Rebel Alliance. Though they have the backing of a resistance movement, Revenant still preferred to work on their own, due to the missions they go on having high death rates, yet still defy the odds and come out on top. For this reason, Alliance command named them it's unofficially best suicide squad, despite their efforts to calm their recklessness and temper.

Weapons:

Double-bladed lightsaber