Chapter 20 (+18)

I Don't own Star Wars, RWBY, or any of the images. All those go to their respective owners

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyperspace

On the path to their first mission as a seven-unit team, the group of Revenant squad went over their mission parameters to find out what they were dealing with. Setting the Stargazer on autopilot, the team assembled around the main holo-projector in the center room of the ship with R3 linked up to the main console to bring up any points of interest, with (Y/n) starting the mission debrief.

(Y/n): "Alright team, you already have the gist of what we are basically doing: freeing the captive Woostoids from the Empire's holding area and relocating them to an outpost on the planet Daemen." He began. "Sim, what have you and R3 got for us?" He asked.

The Sullustan member of the team and the astromech R3 went up to the holo-projector as he typed in a few commands while R3 plugged into it in order to give the meeting visual details. And since Neo still couldn't understand alien languages much, Alema had to translate for her still.

Sin: "(As we know, because of the majority of Woostoids apparent loyalty to the Empire, Woostri is under Imperial influence instead of lockdown.)" He said as R3 brought up the holographic image of the blue, ocean planet. "(This means that there are no widespread rebellions or resistance movements on the planet, meaning little security. But that doesn't mean there isn't any at all.)" He explained as the images zoomed in on a station with five dagger-shaped cruisers around it. "(There is a wolfpack of Arquitens light-cruisers guarding this trade station that is used to house much of the military hardware of the Imperial garrison, due to the lack of room for entire armies on whatever pockets of land are left on the entire world. This could be an advantage for us to exploit.)"

(Y/n): "Indeed. If there are no Star Destroyers in orbit, then we have a greater chance of making a hit-and-run maneuver." He commented.

Sim: "(Indeed, but it still won't be easy. We still have no idea where exactly the captives are being held in the main city, so that's why the boss and I came up with a plan." He began. "First, we dock on the trade station and (Y/n), Neo, and Alema will depart from the ship and use a civilian transport to head down to the surface with fake IDs so as to not draw unwanted attention to ourselves. Once down there, they'll meet up with a contact the councilor has provided for us to give us a lay down of where the captives are and how well defended the facility they are in is.)"

(Y/n): "Meanwhile, the rest of you will wait at Daemen with the Thunderfire until we give you all the signal that we've busted the Woostoids and need a quick exit. You all will attack the station with a feint so as to draw the wolfpack away from orbit a bit while we steal a shuttle to get them all out of there. After we get away from the range of the station's defenses, rendezvous with us at Daemen so that the outpost can take it from there. Any questions?" He finished.

Neo: "I have one. What are our IDs exactly?" She asked. (Y/n) then brought out ID chits for them to carry around

(Y/n): "Alema will go undercover as a doctor there to work at the local hospital that works in conjunction with the Imperial Medical Center for their soldiers, so as to gain some inside leverage for us." He explained. "While you and I... are..." He trailed off before looking at Sim with a deadpan look. "Sim, what's this?" He asked with some annoyance in his tone. Said Sullustan just gave him what could be the closest thing to a smug, teasing grin.

Sim: "(I just thought you two would appreciate it.)" He said, feigning ignorance to what his commander was implying.

Neo: "What? What are our IDs (Y/n)?" She asked in confusion.