Chapter 17

I do not own Star Wars or RWBY. Both franchises belong to their respective companies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyperspace

In the fast realm of moving at lightspeed, two ships were traversing through hyperspace. One was a large, narrow orange and white ship called the Thunderfire, a Thranta-class corvette in service to the Rebel Alliance. Behind it was a much smaller ship that was more wide and flat than the corvette it tailed. This was the Stargazer, an E-9 Loronar scout ship that served as the home ship for the legendary Revenant Squadron of the Alliance, which had recently gained some new occupants.

In the cockpit of the scout ship, Wookiee and Sullustan pilots Gorbacca and Sim Wal were making sure the ship ran smoothly, while Rodian sniper Shieeva was looking over the diagnostics monitor to make sure all systems were functioning fine, while teaching one of their newest occupants, Roman Torchwick of the planet Remnant, the basics of how to operate and command a ship when he gets his own in the Rim. In the interior of the ship, Twi'lek medic Alema Bondara was at the medbay section, going over the logistics of their medical supplies and food to make sure they wouldn't starve in space. The Dowutin demolitions expert Stromvel was tinkering in the ordinance bay with his grenades to make sure he was stocked up on charges, in case they needed to take down heavy Imperial machinery.

And in one of the resting quarters of the Stargazer, two beings that joined Roman in the category of human on the ship lay on a bunk bed, cuddling together, with the astromech R3 merely standing at a desk in the room, plugged into the mainframe of the ship so as to give them some privacy.

These two individuals were (Y/n) (L/n), leader of Revenant Squad and a Jedi survivor of the Empire's Jedi Purge, and Neopolitan, another native of the planet Remnant like Roman, and (Y/n)'s new lover, shown by how he held her in his arms as they laid in bed and cuddled each other, talking about minor nothings. That was until (Y/n) brought up an interesting topic.

(Y/n): "So tell me: why did you offer a polyamourus relationship between you, me, and Yang?" He asked, referring to another friend of theirs that they left behind on Remnant. Neo fidgeted a little before answering.

Neo: "I honestly don't know how it happened myself. After I got onto speaking terms with her, I suddenly started talking about things I liked about you, and the next thing I know, I'm suddenly offering to share you and her with each other. Is that wrong?" She said, beginning to question her own actions.

(Y/n): "How about we start from the beginning. What happened after I lost consciousness?" He asked.

Neo: "Well, I heard your voice in my heart, and so made my way to Beacon's ruins looking for you..." She began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback to the Fall of Beacon

Neo was desperately running through the ruins of what was once a prestigious school called Beacon Academy, a place where humans were trained to be Huntsmen and Huntresses to fight against the dark creatures that inhabited Remnant called Grimm.

Said creatures were now freely roaming around the area due to an attack on the school that left the Kingdom of Vale weakened and vulnerable greatly as it struck pain and fear in the hearts of many around the planet.

But that wasn't Neo's main concern right now. She was more focused on something more important to her.

Right when she was about to get on a LAAT gunship to evacuate the site of the battle, she suddenly heard (Y/n)'s voice calling out to her, her heart gaining a feeling of dread and worry, and her mind telling her that something was wrong. Turning away from the gunships, despite the calls of confusion from the others like Ruby and Alema, Neo kept running towards Beacon's ruins in an effort to find her lover. A stray Beowolf or Ursa would occasionally try to attack her, but she had no time or patience for them and made quick work of them with her parasol Hush.