Prologue: Dreams of the Past

A/N - Author's Note
Speaking
*Thoughts*
Dragon or God/Goddess Speaking or Reference
Dragon or God/Goddess Speaking Internally

13 Years Ago (??? Age: 4)

Third Person POV:

The scene opens with the camera looking at the pale full moon in a starry sky before aiming down to a well-lit mansion in the woods.

"??? ! Where are you?! It's getting late! We'll continue our game another day! Your father is coming back from the capital and you know how he gets whenever you disappear! ??? !" A mature, motherly voice cried out as the woman would have bat like wings wrapping around her waist. Her figure is curvaceous with a surmountable bust, an hourglass figure, hazelnut brown hair, thick eyebrows, and gray eyes. Her stature is proper and voice sounded refined. One would assume that the woman is British and they would be correct.

"??? ! I'm going to the count of three and if you don't show up when I get to three, then no more cookies for you for a month! One!

"??? ! I'm going to the count of three and if you don't show up when I get to three, then no more cookies for you for a month! One! . . . . Two! . . . " The mother announced to her child-in-hiding and just before she shouted three, the child jumps down from a tree branch and lands on top of her mother's shoulders.

"I WIN ONCE AGAIN! You owe me five kookies, momma!" The child said in an young, gleeful manner while the child's mother simply touched her forehead and sighed. The child is a boy and an energetic one at that. Smart as the child may be at the age of 4, he still trips and misspells some words in his sentences.

"Honestly, ???, you always win whenever we play Hide-and-Seek. But you still have your father's energy, even though his is.... something else~" The mother stated as she slightly blushes at some memories whenever the mother and her husband are alone behind closed doors.

"AYAYAYAYA! I'M NOT WISTENING!" The young boy said as he covers his ears, trying to shun the dirty sentence that his mother made. His mother makes a heartily chuckle at her son's response. "When do you think Papa will be back?" The young boy asked, which caused his mother to think.

"He should be here any minute now.." The mother answered.

As soon as the mother answered her son's question, the two would notice a bright red light that glowed from the house. The two know just from seeing it knows who it is that teleported back home. The son got off of her mother's shoulders and the two started to run into the house. The house that the family resided in is in the Human World but specifically Japan. The area is somewhere that's miles away from civilization and would run for about 10 acres while the rest simply surrounds the house by dense trees and thick bushes.

As the two got inside the house and slid the door aside, the son would run up to the rather tall male and jumped onto him. The son was only able to wrap himself around his father's stomach. The father would be 6'3", raven black long hair, eyes that are colored like blood, and his distinct feature would be the two parallel pairs of diagonal scars that run across his eyes and cheeks.

"PAPA! You're vack!" The son exclaimed before rubbing his head into his father's stomach before looking up into his eyes.