Chapter 11: Tugged Heartstrings

A/N - Author's Note
Speaking
*Thoughts*
Dragon or God/Goddess Speaking or Reference
Dragon or God/Goddess Speaking Internally

A/N: Happy Easter, my wonderful readers! I'm so glad that this year of college is about to be over and that summer is coming soon! Enjoy the chapter!

----------------------------------------

Makoto POV

I shifted in my bed but as I do, I feel that the bed sheets are a lot different. I opened my eyes and see that I was in a room that's only fit for royalty. The majority of the room were velvet red while the ceiling was white, but it definitely looked like it came out of the late-sixteenth century in England. I hear a soft groan to my left. I turned my head and I was baffled to see the crimson-haired she-devil herself.

 I turned my head and I was baffled to see the crimson-haired she-devil herself

"R-RIAS?!" I yelled in shock and confused on what's happening.

Rias wakes up and looks at me with strange eyes. She laid her left hand on my bare stomach and caressed my abs. She leaned up to my left ear and whispered, "Dar-ling.~"

Hearing that made my cheeks warm up. I back up from Rias and see her in her birthday suit.

"W-Why are you naked?! Wait... WHY AM I NAKED!?" I yelled as I see myself naked as well. I would then get pushed down on the bed by Rias. For a woman who doesn't look like she has much strength in her arms, she has the strength similar to Koneko.

"Why do you have to shout like that? You're bound to wake up the kids, Darling," Rias said in a seductive, alluring voice.

I was simply frozen by what she said, but I didn't acknowledge her chuckling.

"I'm only teasing. But we should consider having some," Rias said as she pressed her bare body against mine. 

While I was relieved that Rias was joking, it still didn't calm me down. I can feel her chest against mine. They certainly feel soft to the touch. I feel her grab my face softly as she looked me in the eyes. Normally, I would've pushed this woman off of me but Rias is more.. provocative. I would even dare say more provocative than Akeno.

"Makoto.. do you know that--" Rias said before mouthing three words that I'd never expect her to say.

My eyes widen as my ears soon start to change colors with my cheeks. I laugh a bit nervously. I place my hands on her shoulders and try to get some distance. "S-Say. W-What's gotten into you? What about Issei? I'm s-sure he wouldn't like the idea of us being in bed together."

Rias' mood changed from affectionate to annoyed. She scoffed before saying, "Issei is too much of a pervert to recognize me more than my title and my body." Rias would then change her mood once again before she brought my head into your breasts. "You, on the other hand, tried to see the actual me and be there for me when I needed you most. For that, I thank you."