Chapter 17: Jealous Waters

"Speaking"

*"Thoughts"*
"Dragon or God/Goddess Speaking" or Reference"
Dragon or God/Goddess Speaking Internally or Telepathically"
{Flashback}
"Ability Speech or Speaking with Dragon/God/Goddess"

Texting

----------------------------------------

A/N: HELLO EVERYONE! For starters, I'd like to apologize for the lack of updates on this story. With how everything was going for me, I was hit with a writer's block which followed with a loss of interest of writing. So, after turning 20 and being invigorated thanks to some close friends that badgered me to get back to writing, I'm coming back! If you're still interested in this book of mine, then you have my sincere gratitude! As for the other stories, I'm currently doing something with them so that I won't hit writer blocks for them. But enough of me, hope you enjoy this long chapter of mine!

Third POV

"Allow me to re-introduce myself to you two," Azazel spoke to Makoto and Issei as his back bursts out six pairs of black, feathered wings. "I am Azazel, otherwise known as the Head of the Fallen Angels," Azazel said with a smile.

"Tsk," Makoto clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"What do you want?" Issei asked, clearly wary of Azazel.

"After what happened with Kokabiel, I figured I should drop by. Speaking of which," Azazel said before turning his head to Makoto. "You couldn't have just crippled the man? I mean, there was nothing left but his bones remaining."

Makoto doesn't respond as he glares menacingly at Azazel.

"Oh, come now. Don't give me that look. If you must know, then I had no part in Kokabiel killing your parents. In fact, I was quite against it by the time the news reached me," Azazel stated.

Makoto's eyes widen before they return to normal. Hearing that made him less wary of Azazel, but that doesn't mean that his guard is down entirely.

"Going on a different matter, I have a special interest in that Boosted Gear of yours, Issei. It looks like Albion did some good work, didn't he?"

"What do you mean? The White Dragon?" Issei said.

"Unfortunately, I wasn't able to be as present as I'd like. So I had someone else take care of it in my stead. I must say that I was impressed with how well he followed directions this time," Azazel spoke.

"So, it was you!" 

Makoto and Azazel look at Issei in confusion and curiosity.

"It was your fault... The reason I didn't get to suck on the president's tits was because of you!" Issei exasperated with tears in his eyes.

Makoto facepalmed himself while Azazel laughed.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha! Oh, is that so? I'm so sorry," Azazel "apologized" to Issei, being sarcastic.

"If you hadn't sent Albion, then I would've got to--" Issei said before he got cut off.

"Sorry to tell you this, but you aren't strong enough to beat anyone at Kokabiel's level. Hell, not even at Maria or Alastor's level. No matter how much you power up, those three would annihilate you in the matter of seconds," Azazel interrupted Issei, telling him that it would've been impossible for Issei to win.

"Speaking of which, who is much stronger between those three?" Makoto chimed in.

"Honestly? It's hard to gauge on Alastor, but I could tell that Maria was holding back, judging on the report I got from Albion," Azazel responded.