Chapter 8: Snack n' Familiar

A/N - Author's Note
Speaking
*Thoughts*
Dragon or God/Goddess Speaking or Reference
Dragon or God/Goddess Speaking Internally

A/N: Hey! So I have a few announcements to make. For starters, I will be adding Rias Gremory into the Harem. I know just the thing for these two characters. Mainly, the credit goes to TheSmokeyCrow, for giving me suggestions on the route (Like how does the love start to bloom) but I have a certain way of how the two are going to get together in the end. I COULD go the "Save Rias during the Wedding" route, but that's gonna be thrown off the ship that is known as this book. I rather do something unique and challenges my creativity. SO! I'll give you a hint of how it's going to go. Remember when Makoto and Rias were at each other's throats?

Makoto: Of course they do. How could they possibly forget? 

A/N: Hush you. You have no say in this.

Makoto: Nuh-uh. You hush. You basically had a dog bark at me like I'm some bloody tree!

Rias: WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!

Makoto: A DOG! Do you not know English?!

A/N: OI! Mako, Rias! ZIPPIT! *Ahem* Sorry. I'll get some duck tape for that. Before I was oh-so rudely interrupted, let's just say that they're gonna be at it for quite a while before tension explodes. My second announcement is a small or a big thing in this chapter. depends on how you look at it. I'll be adding a Lemon! Of course, I'll be adding marked areas of when the Lemon starts and end. If you mainly came here for the story, then you can skim, swipe, or scroll past it until you see some bold text that states something like, "Lemon End". 

For my third and final announcement, I have another Book that's released called "House Amartíes, a RWBY x OC story", among others that are still in production!  I'll get back to working on that Book.  I have so many book ideas swimming in my head that it's not even funny. But enough talk! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

Today is a new day in Kuoh Town, the buzzling place for Devils. Well, one that is owned by one Rias Gremory. Ever since the events of dealing with the Fallen Angel threat, I've been more cheery than usual. I don't show it in public due to me not liking the school after my emotions exploding a few weeks back, but I show it to my friends and I think that they appreciate it. School went as usual, except for Asia being enrolled and boys were already fawning over her. I made sure that they didn't have any ideas since I announced to them that Asia is my step-sister. If they wanted to date her, then they would have to run it by me. The teacher didn't correct me and just let the lie fester. 

Usually, whenever the bad boy has a sister in movies and the two go to the same school, the male students would try to get the bad boy's blessing by either appealing to their ego or challenging him to a fight. For me, I don't need my ego stroked. As for the fighting, I doubt anyone would be bold enough to try and say it to my face. But yes, I do care for Asia. She's my friend. I could go even as far as to say best friend or the feeling of a little sister.

Anyways, the school part of the day is over and now is the time where I take Koneko out for candy. At first, I was relieved that Koneko managed to come up with that white lie, but I was also concerned. She did look like she was about to cry when she asked me a question of a smell that I have from someone. I was waiting for Koneko at the school gate with my thoughts keeping company.

Makoto: *"Why do I have "her" scent on me? Who is Koneko talking about?"*

I then feel a tug on my right sleeve. I look to my right and smirk as I see Koneko.