Chapter 15: The Corrupted Dawn of the Scourge - Part 3

"Speaking"
*"Thoughts"*
"Dragon or God/Goddess Speaking" or Reference
"Dragon or God/Goddess Speaking Internally or Telepathically"
{Flashback}
"Ability Speech or Speaking with Dragon/God/Goddess"

----------------------------------------

Third POV

"EAT THIS! MALEVOLENT! DOWNFALL!!!!" Makoto yelled as he threw his hands forward, which made his amulet slip out from behind his shirt.

After Makoto threw his hands forward, two large magical orbs of orange-red energy materialize in front of the magic circles. The two orbs burst towards Kokabiel, soon merging with one another to become a massive beam of Makoto's magic. Kokabiel, on the other hand, noticed the amulet and the symbol on the center of Makoto's magic circles. He pushed Maria behind him and stretched out his hands. The magical blast collides against Kokabiel's hands.

"This! This is what I'm talking about! So much power! This is something that I can look forward to!" Kokabiel exclaimed.

"In that case, here's more! BEGONE!" Rias exclaimed, boosted with Issei's power, unleashes a boosted, black-red salamander towards Kokabiel.

The salamander wraps around Makoto's magic stream and joins the attack on Kokabiel.

"AMAZING!!! So much better and far more interesting! With this kind of power from the Princess of Destruction AND the Chrysolite Dragon Emperor, you two would have a chance against Sirzechs!" Kokabiel exclaimed, grunting a little from the damage output but feels more excited as he gets more loose with himself.

Issei softly bit on his lip in frustration as he's overlooked in helping Rias. Meanwhile, Rias would grit her teeth before letting out a war cry as she unleashes more of the Boosted Power of Destruction. Makoto does the same and pours everything he has into his attack. Kokabiel begins to maniacally laugh as he takes on the power of two forces. Soon, Rias breaks off her attack as she reached the end of her boosted power.

"I'm not done yet! I still have more! Tempest! Akeno!" Makoto exclaimed as he calls on his companion and friend.

Tempest roars in response as he flies beside Akeno.

"Right! Now, Renown Thunder!" Akeno exclaimed as lightning goes towards Akeno's right index finger.

"Akeno, don't!" Rias warned.

Akeno ignores Rias as she directs the electricity and turns it into a lightning bolt, sending it towards Kokabiel. Tempest howled as its body cackled in electricity. Soon, Tempest flew in and charged towards Kokabiel, intending to ram its electro-infused body into him.

"Maria! Deal with the wyvern!" Kokabiel exclaimed as he lifted his left sided set of wings to block Akeno's lightning attack.

"On it!" Maria said as she summoned her scythe.

Maria charged towards Tempest and swung her scythe against Tempest's horn. The two colliding forces would push against one another before separating. Tempest and Maria stared each other down before going at each other in the sky. Meanwhile, Kokabiel wrapped his ten wings around himself to ward off Akeno's Renown Thunder.

"Could it be she who possesses the power of Baraqiel is trying to fight?" Kokabiel said as he taunts Akeno.

"Don't speak his name! I am NOTHING LIKE THAT CREATURE!!" Akeno exclaimed in anger as she amped up the power behind her attack.

"Akeno showing anger? That's a first.." Makoto said in surprise.

"What's a Baraqiel?" Issei asked.

"One of the Fallen Angel leaders. He can use lightning and thunder. So basically Akeno's power," Xenovia answered.