Chapter 3: Eye-Opener

A/N - Author's Note
Speaking
*Thoughts*
Dragon or God/Goddess Speaking or Reference
Dragon or God/Goddess Speaking Internally

A/N: Happy New Year! Wow! 100+ Reads/Views! *Plants Milestone marker* Thank you for those that are giving my book a read! I'll do my best to see if I can make longer chapters. Last chapter was around 5000+ words. Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

Third Person POV

After accepting the deal from the mysterious voice, Makoto would feel himself being adrift in the black void. He can't seem to wake himself up out of this stupor. He would slowly panic before seeing the black void changed into a molten, rocky territory. Instead of lava, what is pouring down from the cliffs around him were acid. Makoto then felt his eyelids becoming lighter, which meant that he was able to get a better view of his surroundings. He looked down and sees that the ground felt solid and emitted a green glow through the countless cracks. 

"Where am I?" Makoto asked himself as he looked around before hearing deep growling. He turned to the direction of the sound and the fog cleared, showing a massive dragon standing tall on what appears to be his flat, rocky throne. "And who are you?"

 "And who are you?"

(A/N: Replace the dragon in the first photo with the one in the second photo

(A/N: Replace the dragon in the first photo with the one in the second photo. Also, think of the dragon's voice as Smaug from The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug.)

"You are in my domain, little Devil of a host. As for who I am, you already know." The dragon spoke deeply to his host.

Makoto looked confused before he pieced it together. "It's you.. from my dreams and when I... died." He spoke with a tone of sadness, which the dragon scoffed at.

"Do not feel sorrow. Rejoice, for this betrayal will harden your heart and set you on the path."

"Path? What path?"

In response, the dragon grinned with his empty cheeks turning upward and a low growl was heard.

"𝕺𝖋 𝕬𝖒𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓~" The voice spoke with such greed that the area around the two started to shake. "But I digress. I bear many names. It is time that you know who I REALLY am!" The dragon spreaded out his wings and puffed out his chest. "I bear many titles. I am He who have brought the Ten Plagues upon mankind! I am the Scourge Dragon who stood against the Infinite! I am the Chrysolite Dragon Emperor of Corruption! I AM AKILIREN!" The dragon, now known as Akiliren, introduced himself before he gave out a deafening roar throughout the realm. "And you, young Makoto, are my host. What questions do you have for me?"