Chapter 16: Here's to Starting Over!

"Speaking"
*"Thoughts"*
"Dragon or God/Goddess Speaking" or Reference
"Dragon or God/Goddess Speaking Internally or Telepathically"
{Flashback}
"Ability Speech or Speaking with Dragon/God/Goddess"

A/N: Before we get into the chapter, I just want to say thank you guys and gals SO MUCH for 10,000 Views. Thank you guys so so much for this! These past two months have been very tiresome due to college courses. With that out of the way, shoutout to @MotivatedUser69 for figuring out the reference in Chapter 15 - Part 2. It is indeed from Great Teacher Onizuka. Anyways, thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this story and I'll catch you all on the next one! PEACE!

----------------------------------------

Makoto's POV

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FACE?!" I exclaim as I touch my new features.

My face's bone structure is still the same, but my eyes are permanently yellow.  My eyes became a bit narrower and sharper. My eyebrows have changed a little bit. My ears became a bit pointed at the top. The major change is my hair. For starters, my hair color is black with some modicum of blue in it. Now it is solid black. My hairstyle is different as well. Originally, my hair reached my eyes in several unevenly cut bangs. Presently, my bangs became longer with a fade at the back-left side of my head. 

"Calm down, Talax. This is natural," Akiliren telepathically said.

"Aaah, shut it, Akiliren! What did you do to my face?! Even my hair looks different," I spoke out loud, inspecting my solid black hair.

"What's Akiliren saying?" Issei asked.

"When Makoto obtained his Balance Breaker, Avarice's Reckoning, it prompted a metamorphosis. It caused the facial features and hair to change. Though, all it did is give Makoto a better look and some minor changes that I won't go into depth about," Akiliren spoke out loud.

"How am I supposed to go to school like this??" I said as I open my mouth, seeing somewhat sharp canines that would make one assume that I'm a vampire.

"That's what you're worried about? Not the whole mitamorphasid thing?" Issei asked with a deadpanned expression.

"Well yeah! I have a reputation to uphold! Now that I have this new look, the other students are gonna go on and harass me!" I said as I turn to Issei with an annoyed glare.

In turn, Issei flinched back from the glare.

"Can I add that you look a bit more intimidating when you look like that?" Issei commented.

I groan and rub my face with my hands.I felt a pang of exhaustion wash over me. I have some idea on what that could be. Before I started to say goodnight to everyone, I felt a tug on my shirt. I look to my left and see Koneko.

"No matter the appearance, you're still Makoto, my.. boyfriend," Koneko said, lightly blushing.

Akeno giggles from the sight while Rias would smirk a bit, albeit jealous.

I smile warmly at Koneko and give her a kiss on the forehead, which made Koneko blush even more.

"Thank you for that. I needed to hear it," I stated as I pull Koneko in for a hug.

I can feel her return the hug. As we enjoy our intimate moment, something inside me began to stir. My eyebrows furrow as I smell something intoxicating. I take in that strange aroma and it was coming from Koneko.

*"Hey partner. Mind telling me what sort of changes went on in my body?"* I asked Akiliren in my head.

"The kind that imbued some draconic traits inside of your body. In this case, it makes your hormones and libido more... active," Akiliren answered.