Chapter 5 - One for All

【♕ ❖✧❖✧❖ ♔】

(Izumi's POV)

Me and my big brother, Izuku, were walking in a familiar neighborhood. It was the neighborhood that me and Izuku always pass when we go to and from school.

It was only a few minutes ago that the blonde man, Gilgamesh Pendragon, stopped Izuku to ask him some questions. I was quite surprised to hear his name and the fact that he's the No.3 hero's husband. It came as a shock because I didn't know that Artoria was married.

While me and Izuku were walking, I was recalling the events that happened on this extremely tiring day.

Izumi: 'First, the Bakugo twins and the Todoroki twins got into another fight, which was way nastier than usual.'

Izumi: 'Then, I heard that Izuku was attacked by the Sludge Villain earlier. Although I think he's hiding something about that, he didn't mention which hero saved him.'

Izumi: 'And to top it all off, Katsuki gets attacked by the same Villain that tried to kill Izuku earlier.'

Izumi: 'What a tiring day, I honestly hope that nothing will happen later.'

I thought as Izuku and I finally arrived home. I opened the door and we started taking off our shoes. I then yelled:

Izumi: "We're home!"

Inko: "Welcome home Izumi!"

Izumi: "You're forgetting about Izuku..."

Inko: "Oh. Welcome home Izuku..."

Mom once again said in a bored and disinterested tone. I internally sighed at that terrible excuse of a greeting.

Izuku and I then proceeded to go to our rooms to clean ourselves up. When I opened the door, I was greeted by the sight of my all-too-familiar room.

It was quite a spacious room, it had yellow and purple wallpapers in the shape of butterflies. The carpet on the floor looks exactly like a panda laying on its belly. The furniture in the room had very nice quality and consists of a small coffee table, a big bed, and a comfortable chair for my desk which had my laptop and school materials on it.

I then proceeded to go to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was finished, I decided to do my homework. After I finally finished my homework, I just scrolled on the Internet until I was eventually called for dinner.

∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

Inko: "Izumi, it's time for dinner!"

Izumi: "Coming!"

I got up from my bed and went outside. I then knocked on Izuku's door and called him down for dinner. I knew that mom wouldn't bother to knock on Izuku's door to call him for dinner so I always had to do it.

Ever since Izuku was diagnosed Quirkless, mom and dad started to ignore and neglect Izuku. At first, I was confused by their actions but I eventually got a hold of the situation. As soon as I did, I tried desperately to get mom and dad to notice my big brother.

After a few years of trying, Izuku told me to just give up on trying to make our parents notice him in anything other than simple greetings. At the very least, our mom always made enough food for all of us, including Izuku.