Chapter 14 - Entrance Exam: Unaware Reunion

【♕ ❖✧❖✧❖ ♔】

(3rd Person's POV)

Izuku: "Seriously? You want one?"

Mordred: "Hell yeah, I do."

Mordred said while giving Izuku a thumbs up and a big smile. Thinking about what Mordred wanted, Izuku adopted a thinking pose while Anastasia was braiding his shoulder-length golden blonde hair. Astolfo was just sitting on the couch while on his phone, waiting for them to get finished. All of them were in the living room of Gilgamesh's penthouse.

It had been four months since the Retirement Party and the appearance of the enemy Servants. Throughout these four months, very important things happened. Gilgamesh and Artoria officially adopted Izuku after he revealed his past to them, Mordred got to meet Artoria once again, which resulted in them finally getting over their family issues. Izuku had also picked the Noble Phantasms that he wished to master from his treasury. 

The two Kings, Gilgamesh and Artoria, also recently went on a vacation around the world. In doing so, left Izuku, Anastasia, and Mordred in the penthouse, but Astolfo was also living there, as per Mordred's request since it didn't sit well with her that the person she fought with during the Holy Grail War became homeless.

Astolfo: "I also like cats, they're very cute."

Anastasia: "That's very true."

Izuku: "Well, I'm sure father and mother wouldn't mind you having a cat. Besides, you would do it anyway even if we said no, Mordred-nee."

Mordred: *chuckles* "You already know me so well, little brother."

Izuku gave her a small smile in response as she continued fixing her hair. After Mordred had reconciled with Artoria, she had been introduced to her future brother, Izuku as they were still working on the adoption papers. She was also introduced to Gilgamesh, Artoria's husband, who she refers to as her "Mother". 

Along with him was Anastasia, who she found out wielded Excalibur. Initially, she didn't like Anastasia because she felt like she should have been the one wielding Excalibur, but after a whole lot of drama and finding out the circumstances, she made it her mission to make Anastasia as strong as possible. This is because Artoria reassured her that Mordred is her one and only biological daughter and that Anastasia wasn't a replacement. Another reason is that Mordred found out that she was also able to wield Excalibur as well, which satisfied her. There's also the fact that Mordred doesn't want Artoria's apprentice to be seen as weak.

(A/N: Apologies if you wanted to see the drama, but I felt like the story needed to get moving.)

The group's attire was pretty casual. Their clothes were comfortable and easy to wear even during battle. Izuku was wearing a gold earring, black jeans, gold-colored sneakers, and a plain white shirt underneath his collared light gray coat with golden insides and outlines. Astolfo was wearing a familiar outfit, he wore was a lavender striped shirt that exposes his abdomen with lavender and black jacket on it, black stockings, a black skirt, and lavender-colored shoes. Mordred was also still wearing the same white tube top, short shorts, and crimson leather jacket that she bought in Fuyuki. On the other hand, Anastasia was wearing a black long-sleeve shirt, a black button-down skirt with a chain and long belt hanging, and black boots.

 On the other hand, Anastasia was wearing a black long-sleeve shirt, a black button-down skirt with a chain and long belt hanging, and black boots