Chapter 6 - Izuku's Decision

【♕ ❖✧❖✧❖ ♔】

(Izuku's POV)

Izumi: "Are you sure about this, big brother?"

Izuku: "Frankly, I'm not, but I refuse to be living under the same roof as them."

I said with my hatred and anger in my tone, while Izumi just nodded in response.

Izumi and I were currently in my room. It was just an ordinary room with no furnishings other than a chair, desk, and bed. The room's walls were just painted white, the same as it was when my parents bought the house.

I was packing up my clothes, personal items, and essentials in a large black and dark gray backpack. Izumi was with me to ask about the plan I came up with.

Izumi: *sighs* "I understand why you're doing this, but if he was lying, I want you to come back here immediately okay?"

Izuku: *chuckles* "I'm quite lucky to have such a caring sister."

Izumi: *giggles* "Thanks for the compliment big brother. Anyway, let's go over your plan."

Izumi's face immediately had a serious expression. I finished packing up my stuff and I turned to Izumi and went over the plan.

Izuku: "Okay, to start with, once I run away, I'll send you a text if you can commence the plan or not."

Izumi: "Right, you'll send me a text to continue with the plan if what Mr. Pendragon said was true. And if it was false, you'll come back here immediately, right?"

While she was talking, I took out the item that Mr. Pendragon gave to me, which was a piece of paper. Mr. Pendragon had jotted down his contact number and address on the paper.

∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆

Gilgamesh: "Here Izuku, take this."

Izuku: "Wh-What is this?"

Gilgamesh: "My address. If you are interested in allowing me to train you to become a hero, go to that address, I'll let you in."

Izuku: "B-But how will you train me to become a hero?"

Gilgamesh: *chuckles* "Don't worry about that, there are plenty of other things that define a hero other than their shoddy quirks."

Gilgamesh: "If you come and train with me, I can guarantee you something far more extraordinary than any sort of quirk."

Izuku: "Wh-Why did you choose me then?"

Gilgamesh: "Why? It's simple enough that even a fool can understand. I chose you because I deem you worthy of the title 'Hero'. If anyone dares to say otherwise, then they are false because my judgment is always true."

Mr. Pendragon said as he started to walk away, leaving me behind. Before he did though, he turned to me and said:

Gilgamesh: "Oh, by the way, if you do decide to train with me, my wife already has her successor so you shall be training together."

∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆

Izuku: "Yes, I'll come back here immediately if Mr. Pentagon was lying. Although, I have a feeling that he wasn't."

My plan involved having a countermeasure just in case Mr. Pendragon was lying to me. Of course, this was not meant as an insult toward him. It's just hard to believe a random person on the streets, even if he was the husband of the No.3 hero.