Chapter 17 - First Day & Meeting

A/N: Yo, the latest Demon Slayer episode was FIRE! 🔥🔥🔥 But that cliffhanger was so fucking frustrating to watch even as a manga reader.

【♕ ❖✧❖✧❖ ♔】

(Izuku's POV)

Mordred: "What a big-ass door..."

Izuku: "Goodness, this door is enormous. I guess they do have to take into account the students with mutant Quirks, to be fair."

Anastasia: "Sounds like there's a commotion inside."

Inside the main building of U.A. High School, the four of us stood outside the door of the Class 1-A classroom. We all had big smiles on our faces because this would be the beginning of our exciting new lives. 

We would be living in the school's dorms, so U.A. is technically a boarding school. Another factor, of course, is the fact that this would be the beginning of our academic year in U.A.'s Hero Course.

Astolfo: "Ahh! To hell with the commotion! Let's go in already!"

Astolfo grabbed the door by the side and enthusiastically slid it open. All the students inside turned their heads toward us. 

I immediately spotted Iida, who seemed to have been reprimanding Katsuki and Katsumi, because Katsuki's feet were on his desk while Katsumi sat on her desk. The three of them looked at us in surprise until Iida seemed to have recognized me

Iida: "It's you.."

Izuku: 'Oh no, do as you please. Keep reprimanding, or rather, annoying those two to your heart's content!'

I was going to say that, but it would be rude of me to discourage Iida by telling him that he was annoying. The rest of my classmates then looked at us. I looked around some more while Iida walked towards us as if imitating a robot while saying "Good morning!"

Iida: "I'm from Soumei Private--"

Anastasia: "Ahem. Sorry to interrupt, but we heard you through the door. It's nice to meetcha Iida-kun!"

Izumi and the Todoroki twins caught my eye while I was looking around, so I sent a small smile in their direction. When I turned my gaze back to Iida, Astolfo and Mordred-nee began to introduce themselves.

Astolfo: "Yoohoo! You guys can call me Astolfo! Nice to meet you all!"

Mordred: "Name's Mordred Pendragon!"

The robot-like student looked at her in surprise, as did the rest of my other classmates. This was understandable, especially since Mordred-nee was not wearing the normal uniform for girls. The outfit attracted the attention of most of my classmates and they found out that her last name is Pendragon. 

Astolfo, on the other hand, wore the uniform of the girls. This was because he insisted on wearing the girl's uniform. But everyone was completely fooled by Astolfo's appearance and behavior, and so they have fallen for his trap.

Izuku: 'How I pity the men that Astolfo will attract sooner or later.'

Iida: "Pendragon."

Izuku: "Just call us by our first names otherwise, we would get confused."

Iida: "All right then, Izuku-kun, you knew how the exam was set up, didn't you?"

Izuku: "Your assessment is correct, although I only pieced it together until after the Zero-Pointer emerged."

Iida: "I didn't notice it... It's hard to admit but you were one step ahead. I should've expected this from the son of a top Hero."