Chapter 15 - Entrance Exam: Practical Portion

【♕ ❖✧❖✧❖ ♔】

(Izuku's POV)

Izuku: "The Wandering Tales of Shana-oh, Act four... Dan-No-Ura Eight-boat Leap!"

Seven identical clones of me appeared behind me in a brief flash of light and disappeared just as quickly as I felt power run through me and my jumping power increased greatly. I got into a stance and jumped right in the middle of the group of robots. In an instant, I cut down 4 of them, leaving 10 more robots.

I jumped onto the side of a building to gather momentum and lunged at a Three-Pointer and slashed it to pieces. I kept repeating this process until every robot in the area had been destroyed and cut to pieces. The entire process only took me 10 seconds as the nearby buildings had cracks on them from the force of my jumps. Not losing any focus, I ran to find more robots.

Izuku: 'That makes 37 points within the first minute. Goodness, I felt like Levi from that old anime, but without the Omni-directional mobility gear.'

As I was running, I heard the sound of someone cursing. I immediately went to the source of the sound as I landed on a tall building and saw two examinees surrounded by a group of 4 Three-Pointers and 3 Two-Pointers. I looked at the scene with the Wandering Tales of Shana-oh on my left hip with my hand clutching it tightly while it was in its unique sheath.

 I looked at the scene with the Wandering Tales of Shana-oh on my left hip with my hand clutching it tightly while it was in its unique sheath

Izuku: 'It seems like they got too overconfident and got ambushed. *sighs* It's what happens when one recklessly charges at the enemy without having the strength to show for it.'

Examinee 1: "S-SOMEONE, HELP US!"

Izuku: *chuckles* "The Wandering Tales of Shana-oh, Act one... Eye of Shiva: Detecting the Six Secret Teachings!"

In an instant, the two previously trapped examinees got forcibly teleported right in front of me with their terrified expressions still on their faces. After a few seconds, one of the two seemed to understand what happened while the first examinee was still frozen in shock. An amused smirk unconsciously made its way on my face as one of them started speaking.

Examinee 2: "U-Um... Thank you for helping us out, but could you help get us down?"

Izuku: "Unfortunately, an exam is still ongoing so I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request."

Examinee 1: "Uh... Disinclined to... Agh! What the hell does that mean?!"

Izuku: "It means no."

Running to the edge of the building, I jumped from the top while my eyes were set on the group of seven robots that had ambushed the two examinees. While I was still in the air, I activated the Gate of Babylon and tore each of them apart within a few seconds using low-class arms. Once I landed on the ground safely, I couldn't hear the sounds of robots from anywhere nearby.