Chapter 18 - Liberation & Settling in

A/N: Guys, I updated Katsumi's and Shoka's Quirk since I thought that it was way too common for her to have the Quirk that she did. I also changed Katsumi's appearance since I found a better picture. Check out any of the two Bios I've edited/posted or If you're too lazy, like me, I gotchu fam.

Shoka Todoroki

Quirk:

Ice & Fire Manipulation: Shoka's Quirk is fundamentally the same as her brother's. The only difference is that Shoka cannot produce as much ice or flames as Shoto. However, she can manipulate the ice or flames that she produces as much as she wants.

Katsumi Bakugo

Quirk:

Extract Burst: Her Quirk is essentially the same as Katsuki's which is to make explosions. However, Katsumi, as opposed to Katsuki, uses body fluids, like sweat or blood. For example, if she stores some of her body fluids, like sweat, in a small container, it can act as a remote bomb. Additionally, if she uses blood for her Quirk, it will linger in the form of pinkish flames and the explosion is stronger, however, she can't control it. To activate her Quirk, she simply has to close her fist.

【♕ ❖✧❖✧❖ ♔】

(Anastasia's POV)

After the whole fiasco, that is Katsuki Bakugo's attempt to attack my Izu-kun, it is now my turn for the softball throw. I made my way into the circle and received the softball from Aizawa-sensei. He then stood back and signaled me to start. A deep breath escaped my lips as I could feel the gazes of everyone present in the field.

Anastasia: 'I guess I'll do what Mo-chan did. There's no other way to go about this since I'd disintegrate this little ball if I did anything else.'

I summoned Excalibur on my outstretched right hand and took a batting stance with it. I threw the ball upward with my eyes closed and a cool, calm expression on my face. As I was waiting for the right time to hit the ball, I felt Excalibur glowing slightly. My concentration grew with each passing moment the ball was falling.