vii

Bucky looks to Steve. "We gotta go. That guy's probably in Siberia by now." Bucky warns. "We gotta draw out the flyers. I'll take Vision. You get to the jet." Cap orders. "No, you get to the jet! All three of you!" Sam yells, while being chased by War Machine. "The rest of us aren't getting out of here."

"As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it." Clint says. "This isn't the real fight, Steve." Sam says. "Alright, Sam, what's the play?"

"We need a diversion, something big."

"I got something kind of big, but I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run like hell. And if I tear myself in half... don't come back for me." Scott speaks up. "He's gonna tear himself in half?" Bucky asks worriedly. "Oh, please don't that man." Charlotte says, about to throw up.

"You're sure about this, Scott?". "I do it all the time." He starts, as the female Rogers interrupted. "Okay, that's great." She sighs in relief. "I mean once... in a lab." He adds, obviously not helping Charlotte's nerves. "What?!" She yells.

"Then I passed out. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the BOSS!" He leaps from mobile stairs and lands on War Machine's back as he flies past. He operates his suit's wrist, shuts his eyes and activates a remote. Scott grows into a towering giant and grabs War Machine's leg. "Holy shit!" Peter marvels.

"Okay, tiny dude is big now. He's big now." Rhodey announces. "I guess that's the signal." Bucky sighs. "Way to go, Tic Tac!" Sam yells excited. "Give me back my Rhodey.". Sam flies feet first into Iron Man. "I got him!"

Scott sends War Machine flying and Peter catches him with a web. Scott kicks a bus towards T'Challa. Vision decends and braces himself, splitting the bus in two and protecting T'Challa from harm.

T'Challa spots Steve, Charlotte and Bucky sprinting past. Chasing Sam, Tony evades Scott swinging the wing of a plane at him.

"Okay, anybody on our side hiding any shocking and fantastic abilities they'd like to disclose, I'm open to suggestion. Except for Zatanna, when I find her, she's on timeout." Tony says. "I'm not five!" She yells in the comms.

Sam flies towards Iron Man, firing Red Wing which cracks into Tony's helmet. Scott blocks T'Challa's path. "You wanna get to them... you gotta go through me." He sweeps his gigantic foot through the crates T'Challa's standing on, smashing them to pieces.

Scott is engulfed in explosions as Rhodey swoops towards him with Peter clinging to a web stuck to Rhodey's back. He fires more webs and wraps them around Scott's outsized arms.

Gwen is one the ground, webbing one of his feet to the ground so he wouldn't be flailing around.

Diana flies with her sword, slicing the big man's leg, slightly. Scott attempts kicks her away, and punches War Machine in the air and swings a gangway towards him as he recovers.

Rhodey opens fire and the gangway desintegrates. Scott tries to stomp on Rhodes, who dives clear evading Scott's hand. Rhodey is then struck by something. "Ahhh!" Wanda waves her hands flinging vehicles into his path.

"Dleihs!" Zatanna has a energy shield on her arm as she barrels towards Wanda, knocking her friend out of the way.

"Get off." Distracted by Peter, Scott doesn't spot Vision curling into a ball and ramming into him. Vision spots Steve and Bucky approaching the hangar as Scott wavers.