TRAILER 2

HOPE; smiling at the wasp suit
NICK FURY; (doing something I didn't catch)
PETER; first Spider-Man scene
ZATANNA; putting on her top hat
STEPHEN; flipping his cape
SAM; using wings
WANDA; protecting Vision
PETER, GAMORA, DRAX, GIOVANNI, GROOT; in the jail
T'CHALLA; being greeted by the Dora Milaje
VISION; (pretty sure it's his scene where he tries to stop the team in cw, idek, it was literally one second)
BUCKY; catching Steve's shield
CHARLOTTE; catching a grenade

Marvel logo is, once again, disintegrating.

Cut to a gloomy New York City, ships flooded around the Statue of Liberty. Citi Field with cars parked everywhere. "Some people.."

Cut to a poster that says:

Where do we go,
Now that
They're
Gone?

"Move on.." cut to Steve sitting in a sort of group, twisting up his face. "But not us..." cut to Nebula and Tony building something. Steve, Natasha, Bruce, Rhodey, and Kara walking to something , while looking to the sky. Cut to Rocket opening a door. Natasha is training, with a ponytail.

Cut to Scott and Rhodey's helmets falling over there heads. The S on Kara's suit, the suit still being damaged from the Kryptonite burn, still has a crack on the plating. Thor looks down, and walks through a strange area wielding Stormbreaker.

Clint looks up, wielding, yet again, his bow and arrow, a red light shining on him. Steve's shaking hand, tightens the strap of his abandoned shield.

Cut to the Avengers walking through the Avengers facility. "Not us."