ii

Tony looks at the opening through the ceiling and sees debris flying by outside. He exits the Sanctum through the front door and scans the chaotic situation. The others follow him out. There are people running and screaming in alarm, traffic becoming impossibly tangled. A woman falls nearly at his feet and he helps her up.

"You okay?" The woman ignores him and runs away. A car crashes in on a pole behind Tony. "Help him! Wong, Doc." Tony yells. "Go! Got it!"

Tony puts on his glasses. "F.R.I.D.A.Y., what am I looking at?" He asks. "Not sure, I'm working on it."

"Hey! You might wanna put that Time Stone in your back pocket, Doc!" Tony yells. Strange has bands of spells are readied around his forearms. "Might wanna use it." As he turns the corner, he sees a huge circular ship floating. "Oh, Hera. I'll be right back!" Diana says, trying to run back to the Sanctum.

She grabs her sword and shield, and attempts to burst into the air, only slightly doing so, going through the hole in the building, flying for a second, before falling down, and crashing on her butt. "Ow, my ass!".

————

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., evac anyone south of 43rd Street, notify first responders." Tony demands. "Will do.".

Strange throws a wind around, and winks at Tony. The dust clears. Tony is amused for a split second.

"Hear me, and rejoice. You are about to die at the hands of the Children of Thanos. Be thankful, that your meaningless lives are now contributing to..."

Tony interrupts him. "I'm sorry, Earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here.". Maw looks at Strange. "Stonekeeper..." He pauses gesturing to Tony. "Does this chattering animal speak for you?"

"Certainly not. I speak for myself." Strange answers. Magical shields are readied with his fists, stepping forward. "But you're trespassing in this city and on this planet." Wong stands behind him. "It means get lost, Squidward!" Tony yells. "Yeah! But Squidward's prettier!" Diana says. "He exhausts me.".

"Bring me the Stone." Cull drops his huge alien hammer and drags it along. "Banner, you want a piece?" Tony asks. "No, not really, but when do I ever get what I want?" Bruce asks. "That's right."

Bruce attempts to release the Hulk. Instead of Hulk coming out easily, the most that turns green is Bruce's neck. "Been a while. Good to have you, buddy.". "I just... I need to concentrate here for one second. Come on, come on, man." Bruce keeps trying, as Diana pats his back, like getting a baby to burp. "Where's your guy?" Stark asks. "I don't know. We've sort been havin' a thing.".

"There's no time for a thing.". "I know. Tony points at Cull. "That's the thing right there. Let's go." Bruce gives out a loud grunt, but fails to release the Hulk. Strange stares at Tony and the duo. Tony glances at Strange. "Dude, you're embarrassing me in front of the wizards.".

"Tony, I'm sorry." He stammers. "Either I can't or he won't-". "It's okay. Hey, stand down." He says to Wong. "Keep an eye on him. Thank you.". "I have him." Wong . "Damn it." Bruce sighs. Diana attempts to spring into action, but slows down after a two second jog, and pants, going to sit on abandoned car. "I really wanna take a nap.".

As Cull approaches the team, Tony's nanotech suit forms over him. He grows a shield on one arm to protect himself, then grows a set of blasters that easily throw him back to Maw, who gestures and deflects Cull into some cars.

"Where'd that come from?" Bruce asks. "It's nano-tech. You like it? A little somet-" Maw creates a spike that throws Tony far up, and attacks the rest of the team with trees and debris. Wong summons a shield. "Dr. Banner, if the rest of your green friend won't be joining us..." Strange pauses, he teleports Bruce to a nearby park along with half a taxi.