iv

"Did you just call me pale?" Zatanna asks, continuing the argument. "Umm...yes? I bought you tanning lotion for a reason." Tony smirks.

"First of all...I am slightly pale. Second, I am twenty-six years old, I have not drunken any alcoholic fluid, at all, you're depriving me of my freedom! I deserve..." she pauses to think. "at least a sip of wine." She whines.

"No.".

"You don't control me!".

"I made you!".

"No you didn't!".

"Who else would've given you this skimpy outfit? I mean fishnets, a suit jacket, and a Lincoln top hat? I can feel Hugh Hefner's presence just lookin at it!" Tony argues back. "I look great!" She scoffs. "You look like a stripper." Kara speaks, while shoving popcorn in her mouth. "KARA!" The blonde shrugs. "Thank you, she understands.".

"I'm taking all your bourbon, and moving out. Pepper will not stop me.". "I don't have bourbon!".

"I DONT CARE!!" Kara snickers as she storms off. "She does look good." The blonde blurts out, making Tony squint in her direction.

———--

"Ahh, Junior."

Thor, Kara, and Steve walk behind Tony and Zatanna. The girls leans on a railing, watching Ultron and the twins turn towards them.

"You're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony says. "If I have to.".

"We don't have to break anything." Thor speaks up. "Ah, clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron says. "He beat me by one second." Tony jokes making Zatanna chuckle.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark, Ms. Zatara. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro asks. "This was never our life." The magician speaks up. Steve looks to the twins. "You two can still walk away from this."

"Oh, we will." Wanda says. "I know you've suffered." Steve starts, before Ultron interrupts. "Uuughh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. And I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but then today the world ends the Age Of Man. Will scream for mor..."

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Kara says as she hovers from above. "I think you're confusing peace with quiet."

"Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?" Tony asks. "Well I'm glad you asked that, you know because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!" suddenly Ultron's army attack them. Ultron uses an electromagnetic pulse pulling Stark towards him and, the two begin to fight all over.

Thor, Kara and Zatanna begin to fight off Ultron's bots, as Steve goes after Wanda who knocks him over. Pietro zips past Thor, and Kara eyes him, deciding to go after him. Thor and Steve move farther along, fighting bots as Zatanna and Wanda share a look.

Both shoot out their hands, equally proportionate energy blasts hitting the other, knocking them both on their backs. "Shit!" Zatanna stands back up, only to find Wanda having slithered away.

————

Steve knocks down Pietro. "Stay down, kid!".

"Always wearing out that word I see." Kara chuckles. "You're as old as I am!" Steve yells back.

Gunfire rang through the warehouse and Zatanna used her minimal combat skills to her advantage. She begins running across the scaffolding. "Kara!" She yells, the woman shooting up to her. "Catch me!" Zatanna pushes a man over the railing, free falling before Kara catches her, placing her on the ground.