TRAILER 1

A hand is slowly, and shakily tapping the most recent version of what's of Tony Stark's Mark L armor.

"This thing on?"

"Hey, Ms Potts." He lays back, shaded by the dull green and blue of the atmosphere surrounding him. "If you find this recording...don't feel bad about this. Part of the journey is the end. Just for the record, being adrift in space, with zero promise of rescue, is more fun than it sounds. Food and water ran out...four days ago. Oxygen will run out tomorrow morning. That'll be it. When I drift off, I will dream about you, both of you. It's always you."

He turns off the helmet.

The Marvel logo appears, turning to dust.

Cut to Thanos's armor being used as a scarecrow. Cut to a large figure, traipsing through a field of beautiful plants.

"Thanos did exactly what he said he was gonna do. He wiped out..."

Cut to Steve, with a stray tear falling down his cheek. As Kara is crying, connected to stray wires, as Natasha tries to calm her.

"Fifty percent of all living creatures." Cut to Bruce sighing sadly, as images of Scott Lang, Peter Parker, Shuri Udaku, and Zatanna Zatara state that they're missing. "We lost, all of us." Thor sits, looking somberly into the distance, holding Diana's necklace in his hands. Cut to Nebula on the Milano, grazing what seems to be something of  Gamora's.

"We lost friends, we lost family."

Cut to a man, swiping his blade across his arm. Natasha, still with her blond hair, stands behind him, looking quite.

"We lost apart of ourselves."

The man pulls off his mask, as he stands over another, and turns around to reveal the face of one Clint Barton. Steve looks down sad, and Natasha looking at him warily, as he closes his pocket watch with the same picture of Peggy Carter, as it was in the forties."This is gonna work, Steve."

"I know it is, cause I don't know what I'm gonna do if it doesn't."

Cut to pieces of broken rock, forming into the Avengers symbol, and other pieces, forming the word 'ENDGAME'

"Hi! Is anybody home? It's Scott Lang!" Kara's head shoots up. "Scott?!"

"Uh, we met a few years ago! At the airport..in Germany, I got really big!"

"Is this an old massage?"

"Ant-Man! I kno-I know you gotta know that!"

"That's the front door."

"If Kara there...well, could you just- th-that's me, could buzz me in?"

————