o

Tony and Nebula were on the ship for about two weeks at this point. He'd finished his sulking over the loss of his daughter. She had a life, and yes, she was spending it with the son of the reason why he even became Iron Man, but he was going to be a grandfather.

"I think Pepper is pregnant." Zatanna says. "I don't think I could raise a child." Tony answers. "You raised me, not reluctantly I might add. You'd be a great father, and grandfather." She says, looking at the sunset.

"Grandfa-?" He looks over to his smirking daughter, and looks down at her stomach. "You've been with Ezekiel!? I would hope not!" He whisper yells. "Actually, John. You just found out you're having a-!" she's interrupted mid sentence. "A what?" Pepper asks, curiously behind them.

"Grandchild! Can you believe it?" Tony asks in mock exasperation, obviously happy for his daughter. Pepper's eyes widen, and she runs to Zatanna squeezing her in a hug, before letting go. "How far along?" The redhead asks. "Five weeks." Tony smiles as the loves of his life converse about baby showers, cribs, where the mom-to-be and her child are going to settle.

————

"Nat." Steve startles her, while she's blanking out, staring at the shield. "You alright?" He knows she's not, but it's worth a try.

Nat looks over to Diana who sits on the couch, sighing to herself.

"I think so."

"You just got her back, make it count."

————-