vi

"Two minutes. Stay close." inside the lab Steve and Kara find Cho wounded.

"Dr. Cho!"

"He's uploading himself into the body." The doctor states. "Where?"

"The real power is inside the Cradle. The gem, its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark." She commands them. "First we have to find it." Kara says. "Go."

————

Clint and Natasha sit in the Quinjet, listening to Steve on the radio comms. "Did you guys copy that?" He asks.

"We did." Clint says. "I got a private jet taking off, across town, no manifest. That could be him." Natasha guesses. Clint notices a truck leaving the lab. "There. It's the truck from the lab. Right above you, guys. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. I got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver." The archer suggests.

"Negative! If that truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron." Steve jumps onto the roof of the truck. "No, no, no, no, no. Leave me alone!" Ultron whines.

Ultron blasts the truck door as Steve tries to enter. "Well, he's definitely unhappy! I'm gonna try and keep him that way."

"You're not a match for him, Cap. Maybe Supergirl, but-" Clint starts. "Thanks, Barton." Ultron blasts Steve as he tries to enter the truck, but Steve manages to get back onto the truck's roof. "You know what's in that Cradle? The power to make real change, and that terrifies you." Ultron says.

"I wouldn't call it a comfort" Steve tries to fight with Ultron. "Stop it!" The robot whines again. He throws Steve's shield aside and Kara blocks Ultron's blasts with her chest, throwing her to the pavement.

Clint looks to Natasha. "We got a window. Four, three...give 'em hell." Natasha drops out of the Quinjet on a bike and rides towards the truck and picks up Steve's shield. "I'm always picking up after you boys." She sighs. She feels weight on the back of the bike, but calms when she sees blonde hair. "You look nice, Nat!" Kara yells. "Really, no time for flattery, you just saw me."

"They're heading under the overpass, I've got no shot." Barton informs them. "Which way?"

"Hard right... Now." Natasha heads over the truck, she throws Steve back his shield and he uses it to knock off Ultron from him.

Steve continues his battle with Ultron on the truck. "Come on!"

"Clint, can you draw out the guards?" The redhead asks. "Let's find out." Natasha looks to the people in her way "Beep beep!".

Barton manages to draw out the Ultron sentries from the truck. Steve tackles Ultron into a train, the Ultron Sentries leave Barton and return to Ultron.

"I'm going in, Cap can you keep him occupied? Supergirl, help him out!" Kara flies off the bike, onto the train. Steve continues his battle with Ultron. "What do you think I've been doing?"

Natasha enters the truck the Iron Legions head back, pick up the truck and lift off. "The package is airborne. I have a clean shot." Clint informs them. "Negative. I am still in the truck." Natasha states. "Alright, I'm com-" Kara starts, when Clint speaks up. "What the hell are you...?"

"Just be ready, I'm sending the package to you.". "How do you want me to take it?". "Uhh, you might wish you hadn't asked that."

————

Pietro and Wanda turn up on the train to help Steve and Kara fight against Ultron. "Please. Don't do this." He begs. "What choice do we have?" Ultron flies off.