05

Louis Tomlinson

I open my eyes with a pounding headache and sweat dripping off my body. My eyes feel dry while I can't even bother to part my lips that feel like cement. I take one heavy inhale through my nose from my sudden consciousness, eyes facing the burgundy ceiling of the car.

Laying completely reclined in the driver's seat, I realize I'm not alone considering there's a girl curled up on top of me. Laying on her side, her head is nuzzled into my neck. We were in such a tight position that I come to understand why I'm sweating so bad.

I glance down to see her just in a bra and underwear while I'm in my boxers. I start to piece together what happened last night but my mind is too foggy to configure a timeline. I use my free hand to pinch the bridge of my nose while keeping my eyes shut. I have a mutilating headache.

I know it's daytime by the fact there's sunlight burning through the car windows. With my one hand on this strangers back, I rub her awake.

"Hey..." I rasp quietly.

She hums to herself and slowly starts shifting in her position on top of me. I give her time before she gradually starts lifting her body to look down at me. Our eyes meet, her dark hair draped down off one shoulder. She has evidence up her neck while I'm sure I have some too. Her sleepy eyes look down at me with makeup slowly smudged beneath them. She smiles.

"Morning,"

I give a small smile back. "Morning."

She sits up straight, straddling my hips. She stretches her arms while looking out the window. "Where are we?"

I shake my head, glancing out to see brick walls. It had to be an alleyway we parked in. I don't even remember last night, I shouldn't have been driving.

I glance up at her half-naked body, eyes catching the tattoo on her rib cage. It was a simple design of a sun. I glance at her bright eyes again while she runs her dark messy hair back out of her face.

Oh, how she looks like someone I used to know.

"I had fun last night," she runs her hands up my bare chest, smiling down at me.

I chuckle and sit up straight so I head level with her neck. I look up into her eyes while running my hands along her back. I need water and ibuprofen desperately.

"Me too." I nod even though I don't remember much.

She grins and flips herself over to the passenger seat where all our clothes were piled. She fishes out her materials and starts sliding them on her body. I watch her dress herself while her long curly dark hair fans her back.

She looks over at me while lifting her hips off the seat in order to get her shirt on, "Drive me home?"

"Yeah, for sure." I nod.

She playfully tosses me my clothes while I start throwing them on my body. A black hoodie and rugged grey jeans. Once I get everything on, I start up the car and reverse out of this random alleyway of who knows where.

"I live on just up on Park Avenue." She adds while shoving her black biker boots on her feet.

I drive cautiously along the city streets, my eyes still adjusting to the light while my head pounds. I have no idea what time I even left the bar last night, and I'm not sure if I remember this girl's name. I feel like a dick not knowing.

"I'm sorry," I spit out. "I was really drunk last night and I'm not sure I remember your—"

"Novella." She cuts right to the chase.