22

i missed you too <3

Harry Styles

It's hard to get last night out of my mind.

Especially when I'm sitting in the same driver's seat, twelve hours later.

But instead of having Aven on my lap panting, moaning, and thrashing her desperate hips on me—I sit next to Niall who has his feet kicked up on the dashboard snacking obnoxiously loud on fries. Radio on low, I sip my cherry slushy. My eyes stay peeled on the busy street around us, people watching. Sunglasses on my face, I stay slouched in my seat.

"Okay, how about this one..." Niall begins with a mouth full, passenger seat almost reclined flat. "Would you rather have your teeth be made of liquid or every liquid in your body be made of teeth?"

I hate this game.

"Jesus, Niall. Where do you get this shit?" I bring my palm to my eyes.

He shrugs.

I chew on my straw, "What even is liquid teeth?"

"Your teeth are made of water so I guess you can kinda use them but once you try to bite something they just splash around, right?"

"Don't say right as if this has any physics behind it."

"Just pick one, it's very obvious what the right answer is."

"You said that about the last hypothetical and I still got it wrong,"

"Pick!"

"I don't know! The second one!"

"All your liquids be made of teeth?" He widens his eyes as if that's the wrong answer.

"Yeah?"

"But you would have to piss teeth..."

"Okay, I don't want to play this game anymore when you keep saying I'm picking the wrong answer!" I get frustrated.

"That's not my fault, baby."

The back door opens up, my head turning to see Scarlett crawling in with a couple of white plastic bags. She chews her gum exceptionally loud, a skinny pair of black sunglasses on her face. The second she enters the car the air fills with her perfume.

"God, Niall. More your fucking seat up." She complains as Niall is reclined so far back that she has to squeeze around the headrest.

"Scarlett, liquid teeth or teeth for liquid?" Niall asks while adjusting his seat up straight.

"Liquid teeth, obviously." She doesn't even hesitate while slamming the door shut.

"How is it obvious!" I shout.

"Because who wants to piss teeth?"

"See!" Niall says while looking at me. "Told you it was easy."

"For fuck sake I—" I quit my sentence halfway through, just shaking my head and giving up.

"What you get?" Niall turns his head back at Scarlett's bag.

"A bunch of stuff." She starts rummaging through while smacking on her gum. "Some nail polish, tampons, caramel popcorn, a couple of lighters, gum, rolling papers, a driver's license, deodorant, sunscreen—"

"A driver's license?"

"Yeah," she pulls out a random card between her long purple nails. "Snatched it from a girl in one of the aisles. I think she kinda looks like me, see."

She holds up the photo ID next to her face, smiling with teeth even though the person in the picture isn't smiling.

Niall and I both try to see the similarities, I raise my sunglasses off my eyes so I can analyze it better.