38

PART 2 OF DOUBLE UPDATE

Aven Brooks

Looking in the sink mirror, I touch up my face in the places I need it, hoping everything stays intact. My hair stays back in a clip, my silk robe open on my shoulders. I take a leisurely glance at my half-naked body; black underwear, no bra. I want to be perfect. I want to look like everything that will make him squirm. Once I'm satisfied with my appearance, I decide he's waited long enough.

Opening my bathroom door, I'm welcomed with the same appealing sight I left ten minutes ago.

Hands separately tied to the headboard, Harry's head stays propped up against it in a way that will strain his neck in the morning. Waiting for me with admirable patience, his body creates a perfect curve from chest to legs, a desired space for me to straddle his sculpted hips. His eyes flash to mine the second I walk through the door, his chest perking up while his hips shift. Heavy eyes laced with desire roam down my body like I'm a figment of his imagination.

"You're brave, I'll give you that." I can't help but credit.

"How so?"

"You let me tie you to my headboard knowing there's no lock on my door."

"Your parents are gone for the weekend." He smirks. "Hamptons, right?"

I chuckle at his attempt to believe he knows everything.

"Yeah?" I tilt my head, slowly walking closer to the foot of the bed. "My parents aren't the ones that check on me in the night. Zayn, however, he comes in to the sound of a pin drop."

Standing at the foot of the bed, I gently caress the duvet cover with my palms.

"I can handle Zayn."

"Not tied to my bed frame, you can't."

"We both know you wouldn't let anything happen to me." He teases. "What am I again? Your chess piece?"

"Cocky is what you are."

I gradually crawl up onto the foot of the bed and towards him. He had already discarded his shoes and sweater before I tied him up. Jeans and a t-shirt are what he's left in at this point. His eyes stay heavy when watching me crawl up towards him. Once I get over his legs, I notice his chest rises and falls faster, his hips squirming. I sit right before them on his thighs.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers.

My chest tightens.

His eyes unapologetically gaze down my body perched with poise. I look down at his belt in front of me, the black leather almost obsolete from how worn and splitting it is. I grab it at the loop, gently unlacing it from the clasp and pulling it undone. Once it's open, I let go and drape my hands back down his hips. An intention to make him squirm, I rub the course fabric up and down with ease.

"You're going to torture me, aren't you?" He breathes, watching my open hands run up and down his hips.

"Is that what you need?"

"I need you to do whatever you want to me." He breathes with that sense of devotion again. "I need you."

I look down at the crotch of his pants becoming tight just from my gentle rub on his hips. With tease, I curl my fingertips over the hem of the jeans and tug them down his body. He shifts his hips in assistance, getting the material just low enough. His boxers are skin-tight around his bulge, making a perfect outline confined below the black material. My stomach flips just thinking of sitting on it. It'a going to be hard to control myself.