29

pt 1 of double update

pt 2 at 6:30 est!

Harry Styles

"Where do you want it?"

"Chest."

Dez starts spreading some of the glitter across Scarlett's chest, a joint sitting between her lips as she does it. The six of us all sit staggered within the back room of the bar. The aggressive blue lights devouring every surface while the music stays muffled behind the swinging door.

"Not too much, I want to look subtle." Scarlett adds.

"Subtle? I can see your thong." Niall says from his seat on the couch next to me, looking up at Scarlett and Dez dress themselves in glitter.

"Are you going to point out my thong every time you see my thong?"

"Yeah, what's with that?" I agree with Scarlett, blowing smoke and passing the joint to Dez.

"It's because he wants to fuck you, Scar." Liam chuckles, sitting on the ground and rolling more joints on the glass coffee table full of cups, bottles, ashtrays, and cards.

"I already have." Niall grins.

"Jesus, Niall..." Louis rolls his eyes.

"Gross." Dez shakes her head.

"What?" He looks at us with an defensive expression. "It's no secret."

"You don't need to speak every thought that crosses your mind." I add.

"I don't mean it in a bad way! Scarlett, didn't we have a good time?" He looks at Scarlett who is taking a pull from the communal joint.

She passes it to Louis before blowing.

"We did it once to get it out of our system." She shrugs. "He asked me to marry him after."

Everyone pauses what they're doing and turn to Niall.

"She's paraphrasing." He defends, scratching the back of his neck. "It wasn't like a marry me marry me, just like a: hell yeah let's get married because that sex was so good, marry me. Right?"

"Don't look at me like I know what you mean." Liam shakes his head from the floor.

"I kind of get what you mean..." I shrug.

"Yeah! See. Harry gets it. He's married."

"You're gonna use Harry as a prime example?" Scarlett says with sarcasm.

"What is that suppose to m—"

"Liam, make the joints tighter." Niall inspects the one in his hand.

"You come do this then."

Niall puckers a kiss as a response, casually leaned back with his arms along the back of the couch.

"Okay, so whose next?" Scarlett holds out the glitter.

"No one, we're staying on the down low." Liam says in concentration.

"Exactly, you'll be the one ones there without it. So you may as well blend in."

"Don't you guys need to go soon? It's already midnight." I check the time.

Niall passes me the joint again.

"It's only going to start getting good now. Are you sure you don't want to come? Just for a little bit?" Dez reassures.

Scarlett crouches behind Liam on the floor and starts putting stuff on his face. He slightly shrugs her off but eventfully gives up when she continues to be persistent with it.