10

some visuals for the plaza!

and what look harry is rockin tonight hahah

Harry Styles

Hi, Av...

I really hope you don't shoot me again.

It's going to make you feel guilty one day, I know you. When this era of your life is over and you're back to the charismatic angel you were meant to be—you're going to drown in remorse. So for your own sake, I hope you don't do anything you'll regret later on.

It's weird to feel so...rich...again.

I'm not rich, obviously. But sitting on a king-sized bed of a five-star hotel makes me feel rich again. Not to mention I'm wearing a suit.

The four of us have been pent up in this hotel room since eleven, we wanted to get in here early enough to avoid the networking guests showing up. Liam's plan worked to get us into the hotel, now we just have to make sure we don't get kicked out or recognized. He used a fake ID and a stolen credit card Scarlett gave him. Considering they only gave Liam one keycard, we got Dez to make fake ones for us to show as proof we're guests of the hotel. So one by one we plotted different times to enter the fancy building, showing security our cards. Our classy appearances sure helped.

Now, we've just been up in this hotel room we booked. It's pretty nice. It's large enough, has room service, a television, a fancy bathroom, fridge. Niall is a little loaded from the mini bar, I can tell he's stressed.

I've been drinking enough Sprite to keep my blood sugar up through the night.

We're about ready to go down to the foyer, hopefully being able to just walk into this event somehow. I'll be honest, Av, I'm nervous to see you again. I'm trying my best to stay optimistic for both of us. I know you may shoot my other leg. That's okay though. You can keep shooting me for all I care, I know it will never be the heart or head. I'll take as many bullets as you want if it ensures I make progress with you.